I will always trust you my darling

Adam's: POV

"Do you take Tommy Branagh to your husband?" asked Nicholas. "I do!" I said. "Do you take Adam Westernra to your husband?" he asked. "I do!" replied Tommy.

We exchanged rings with each other, and after the kiss we were husband and husband. I lifted up him in my arms and red roses rained over us.

***

I sat up in the bed and looked worried at my husband. "What is wrong my love?" he asked. "Do you really want to spend an eternity with me?" I asked. "Yes!" he said.

"Do you trust me?" I asked. "I will always trust you my darling!" said Tommy. "I'm so sorry for this!" I replied. I fed him with my blood and saw him taking his last breath.

***

Tommy's: POV

I sat up and saw my husband cry. "Shhh don't cry, you did nothing wrong!" I said calmly. "I am so sorry, I wish I hadn't done it!" sobbed Adam.

"You are still the same man I fell in love with!" I said. "So you're not mad at me?" asked Adam and turned his head to me. "How could I be mad at you? that's the last thing I want to be!" I said and kissed him.

Suddenly he disappeared and was back in two seconds. He handed me a glass with blood. "You must be thirsty!" replied Adam.

I emptied the glass and the blood tasted so good. I looked at Adam and I had a happy smile in my face. I love him so much.

Adam and Tommy are married❤️ Tommy is also a vampire now.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~