Our son

Vlad's: POV

-Flashback-

September 10th year 2014 Transylvania

I woke up in the middle of the night of Adrian scream. "It's time, Vlad!" he screamed. "Omg!" I replied panicked.

Adam drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. We went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well!" he said calmly. "I don't know what it's like to be dad, I'm a teenager vampire!" I replied. "I believe in you!" he said. "Thanks Adam, it means a lot!" I replied with a smile.

***

We could come in after a while and Adrian gave us a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

 In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen

(Nicholas Vlad Westernra)

"Hey Nicholas, I'm your papa!"
I said. He held my finger and giggled softly. "He likes you!" replied Adrian. "Me and dad love you so much!" I said and kissed his forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two!" replied Adam. "Thanks dad!" said Adam. "He has the best partens he could ever ask for!" he replied.

I kissed my boyfriend and I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family!" I said. "You're so cute!" replied Adrian.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Nicholas is so cute and his partens are amazing💕 I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~