The new king of Transylvania

Adrian's: POV

I walked into the castle and everyone bowed. "Welcome Adrian!" said Emma. "Thank you!" I replied. "You will wear your name with pride!" said Dracula. "Come!" replied a girl. She took my hand and led me to the throne.

"The new King of Transylvania!" said Vanessa and put a crown on my head. They bowed for me again.

We have a little surprise to you!" replied Eva. The door opened and in came a man and he looked frightened at me.

"Bow in front of your King!" said Dracula coldly. "Can we bite him, your Highness?" asked Emma. "He looks very delicious!" said Vanessa and licked her lips.

"Have patience!" I replied strictly "Please, we haven't felt the taste of fresh blood in a long time!" she said. "Take him to the dungeon!" I ordered.

The women smiled evilly and draggad him away. His scream echoed throughout the castle.

***

Later in the day came a Prince to my castle. He presented himself as Alec and he came from a royal vampire family. I must say that he's very handsome.

(Alec)

(Alec)

"It is a pleasure to meet you!" he said. "You're welcome to stay here!" I replied. "Thank youc my King!" said Alec. "Please, call me Adrian!" I replied.

He went down on his knee and opened a box with a diamond ring. "I know we are meant for each other and and I would like to spend the rest of my immortal life with you. Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes!" I said.

Adrian is the new King and he's a different person. I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~