School prom

Katerina's : POV

"You look amazing!"  said dad. "Thanks!" I replied.  "Have fun tonight!" said papa. "I will!" I replied.

Dad drove to the school and there were a lot of people. I saw Lindsay and a happy feeling filled my body.

I walked up to her and she gave me a hug. "The cutest couple in the whole world!" replied Ian and hugged us. "Aww, thanks!" we both said. "It's true!" he replied. We laughed softly.

"Marry her!" said Ian and left. "I love him!" I replied. "He's wonderful!" I said Lindsay.

(Lindsay's prom dress)

She lead me out to the dance floor and we danced. She lay her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much!" she said. "I love you more!" I replied.

***

I found her sitting on a bench outside of the schoolyard. "What are you doing out here?" I asked. "The dance is boring!" said Lindsay. "I agree!" I replied and sat next to her.

"May I?" I asked. "Yes!" she said. We danced around and she smiled happily. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes!" she said. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Is the dance still boring?" I asked jokingly. "No!" said Lindsay. "I'll always love you, no matter what!" I replied. "We're soulmates!" she said. "Yes we are!" I replied.

After the dance we looked at the
stars. Lindsay put her arm around me and I had a happy smile in my face. I found my true love and I'm so happy.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I ship Katerina and Lindsay so much❤️ They are a wonderful couple❤️ They deserve so much love and happiness❤️ Ian is so funny. I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~