I really don't care

Nicholas's: POV

I rang the doorbell and waited. A man opened the door and looked at me. "Hello grandpa!" I said. "Nicholas, is it really you?" he asked. "The one and only!" I said. "I've missed you so much!" he replied and hugged me. "Me too!" I said.

(Adrian and Vlad's son Nicholas)

He called at Adrian and Vlad. "Who's that?" he asked. "My name is Nicholas!" I said. "I thought I would never see you again!" he replied. "We have missed you so much!" said Vlad.

"I think you owe someone an apology!" replied Chris. "Are you still here?" I asked. "Yes I am!" she said. "Still not a vampire?" I asked. "I like being human!" said Christina. "You're weird!" I replied. "Excuse me!" she said and ran away crying. "You have to excuse her!" replied Adrian. "I really don't care!" I said.

"Let's have some fun!" replied Vlad. "Hell yeah!" I said. "I know a great night club!" he replied. "Let's go!" I said.

***

I grabbed a bottle and started drinking. Then I went up on stage and sang Master Plan. "You rock!" shouted dad.

"Isn't it a bit too light in here?" I asked and the electricity went off. Me, dad and papa killed the guests and laughed evilly.

After the party went we to the mall and stole clothes and makeup. "We're so bad!" I said with a smirk.

Suddenly, the alarm began to howl loudly and a guard came against us. Papa took my hand and we rushed out.

"Oh man, we are so in trouble now!" I said. "Yeah!" replied Vlad. "It's so nice to be dark and evil and don't take shit from people!" I said. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" he asked. "Yes!" I said.

We found a house where a huge party was held. "This will be fun!" I said and licked my fangs. We opened the door and night was filled with death scream.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Nicholas is back and he's a sassy evil vampire💜🖤

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~