Everything's your fault

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

January 17th year 2003 Transylvania

I was sitting on the toliet lid with the pregnancy test in my hand. I looked at the two lines that showed that I was pregnant. I started crying, but it was not happy tears.

"What's wrong Adam?" asked Jim. "I'm pregnant!" I said. "Omg, we'll be partens!" he replied happpily.

"Everything's your fault!" I said angrily. "Whoa, take it easy!" replied Jim. "I've a husband and two kids!" I said. "I'm sorry!" he replied. "What about Tommy?" I asked. "He doesn't need to find out!" said Jim.

(Jim Branagh, Tommy's husband at that time)

"I can't believe I cheated on Nicholas!" I replied. "It was fun last night, I've never slept with a vampire before!" he said. "Be glad I didn't kill you!" I replied coldly. "I love when you're mad!" said Jim. "Shut up!" I replied annoyed.

He pulled up the sleeve on his shirt. My eyes were glowing hungrily. "Drink!" said Jim. I brought his wrist to my mouth and began drinking.

"Thank you!" I replied. "No problem!" he said. "I have to go!" I replied. "I love you, Adam!" said Jim. "Love between a vampire and a human is strictly forbidden!" I replied. "I know that!" he said disappointed. "I'm sorry!" I replied. "It's fine!" said Jim.

"Look into my eyes!" I replied. He looked at me. "Go back to Tommy and forget me!" I said.

***

"Daddy!" said Katerina happily. "Hey princess!" I replied. I lifted up her in my arms and she smiled. "Hello darling!" said Nicolas and kissed me.

"I've something exciting to tell!" I replied. "What is it?" asked Kate. "You'll be big sister again!" I said. "Yay!" she replied overjoyed. "I'm so happy for you!" said Nicolas. "Thanks!" I replied. "You made my day!" he said.

"I love you, Nicolas!" I replied. "Love you too!" he said. "You're my true love!" I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Christina is daughter of Adam and Jim, due to her dad's cheating.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~