I want my mommy back

Katerina's: POV

-Flashback-

October 17th year 2001: Transylvania

I was sitting on a chair and I was smiling happily. One the altar stood my mommy and her husband. She couldn't take her eyes off him. She gave me a smile and I smiled back.

(Magda and her daughter Katerina)

A man began to talk and they said the vows. "I promise to love you until death do us apart!" he said.

"Did anyone say wedding?" asked a man. "Who are you?" asked Magda. "My name is Van Helsing, I'm a vampire slayer!" he said.

Mommy ran down to pick me up, but the evil man stabbed her with a wooden stake. She fell lifeles to the floor.

"Magda, nooo!" screamed Klaus heartbreaking. Van Helsing killed him as well. "Let the party started!" said Eric and destroyed everything.

The wedding was turning into a massacre and many guests were injured or dead.

I held my mommy's hand and tears were streaming down my face. "Wake up!" I said.

"Your mommy is dead!" replied Eric. "No, she's not dead!" I said. "She won't come back!" he replied. "You're lying!" I yelled.

His eyes got dark and he hit me until the blood ran. I lost consciousness and everything went black.

***

Adam's: POV

I arrived to the manison and met a horrible sight. The floor was covered with blood and all the furniture was destroyed.

A broken table leg had pierced a woman and a man had lost his head. The scene was like a horror movie.

I noticed a little girl who was lying next to a woman. She must be her mother, poor girl.

I patted her bloody cheek and she opened her blue eyes. "Don't kill me!" she said. "I won't hurt you!" I replied softly.

"My name is Katerina!" she said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Adam!" I replied. "I want my mommy back!" she sobbed. "Your mommy is a beautiful angel now!" I said. "Is she really dead?" asked Kate. "I'm sorry!" I said.

Kate hugged me and tears ran ran down her cheek. "You're safe with me!" I said. "Daddy!" she replied. "I love you so much honey!" I said. "I love you too!" she replied.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Kate so much😭 She was too young to lose her mom💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~