What do you see in those yellow eyes

Robin's: POV

I was walking in the forest with music in my ears. But I thought I heard something. I paused the song and listened. My heart was pounding of fear.

A white wolf came up to me and licked my hand. I storked her fur with a smile in my face. She looked at me with her kindly eyes.

"Hello Janet, nice to see you again!" I said. The wolf turned back to human. "The same!" she replied. "I've missed you so much!" I said and gave her a hug. "Me too!" replied Janet.

(Robin's best friend Janet)

She told me that she lives in London and that she was chased by slayers. I told her about Van Helsing and his daughter. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Poor girl!" said Janet. "Do you know her?" I asked. "Claudia is a werewolf and she's a member of my pack. Van Helsing killed her father and kidnapped her!" she said. "That's awful!" I replied. "He will kill her if he finds out her secret!" said Janet sadly.

"I wish Adrian could stop giving her shit, she doesn't deserve it!" I replied. "Don't care about him, he's a selfish bitch!" said Janet coldly. "He's horribe to Chris!" I replied. "Adrian needs to grow up!" she said. "I agree!" I replied.

"Do you want to meet my family?" I asked. "Yes, please!" said Janet. "You will love them!" I replied.

***

"Hello, I'm home!" I called. "Where have you been?" asked dad. "I've been walking in the forest!" I said. "You could at least write a note!" he replied. "I sent you a text message!" I said.

He checked his phone and he saw the message. He gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, but I was worried about you!" said Tommy. "I met my friend Janet and lost track of time!" I replied.

"Is she also a vampire?" he asked. "I'm both a vampire and a werewolf!" she said. "Wow!" replied dad.

"They really do exist?" asked Ian. "Yep!" said Janet. "I won't teasing you again!" he replied. "That good to hear!" I said.

"Do you if mermaids exist?" asked Chloe. "I haven't seen one, but you never know!" said Janet.

"Nothing's normal in this world!" replied dad. "Being normal sucks!" I said. "I aggre with you!" replied Janet. "Being weird is more fun!" I said. "Yes it is!" she replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I love Robin and Janet's friendship.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~