I'm sorry I've been a bad father to you

Adam's: POV

"She's in here!" said a nurse. I followed her into the room and saw my daughter. She was sleeping peacefully in the bed. If she dies, I will never be able to forgive myself.

"Can I be alone with my daughter please?" I asked. "Of course!" she said and walked out. I locked the door and went back to Chris.

I stroked her pale cheek and a tear ran down my cheek. "I'm sorry I've been a bad father to you. I love you with all my heart and it breaks my heart to see you hurt. I love you Christina, I'll always do!" I said.

She opened her green eyes and smiled weakly. I hugged her gently and we cried together.

"I love you too dad!" she said. "Can you forgive me?" I asked. "Yes!" said Chris. "Thank you!" I replied.

"I'm ready!" she said. "For what?" I asked. "To become a vampire!" said Chris. "I thought you didn't want to!" I replied. "I won't survive the night!" she said.

I bit her and fed her with my blood. I held her hand when her heart stopped beating. I kissed her on her cold forehead and patted her cheek.

***

Chris woke up an hour later and she smiled at me. I gave her a blood bag and she began drinking.

"Thank you!" she said. "How do you feel?" I asked. "I feel good!" repiled Christina. "I know you'll be an amazing vampire!" I said. "Thanks!" she replied.

I know she will be a awesome vampire. I'm glad Adam saved her.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~