Now, the party don't start till I walk in

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

July 23th year 1972: New Orleans

"Hello Adam, ready for tonight?" asked my friend Emma. "Yes I am!" I said with a smile. We walked to a bar and partied.

(Adam's best friend Emma)

"Come, I'm hungry!" I replied and we went to a group of people and drank their blood.

"This is life!" she said. "I agree!" I replied with a smirk. She wiped away the blood from her mouth and we hide the bodies.

***

We walked back and partied until dawn. "We have to do this more times!" said Emma. "Of course, I had a lot of fun!" I replied when we arrived to my house.

"I'm still in party mood!" I said. "Me too!" she replied. We arranged a party at my house and invited people.

"No one is allowed to leave this place, or you'll be killed!" I said warned. They nodded and I put the music on high volume.

"Hello there handsome!" I said to a guy and kissed him roughly. "Ow, you bit my lip!" he said. "Did I?" I asked with a smirk and rasied an eyebrown.

"You scare me!" he said and took a step back. "You should be." I replied evilly and emptied him off blood. I love being bad.

-End of the flashback-

I love bad Adam so much🖤 I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~