Vampires doesn't exist

Claudia's: POV

I was doing my homeworks in the school library. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You scared me!" I said. "Sorry!" replied dad. "What do you want?" I asked. "A man was killed last night!" said Eric. "So?" I asked. "It's the third attack this week!" he said. "Vampires doesn't exist!" I replied. "Yes they do, they live among us!" said Eric. "Whatever!" I replied.

(Claudia Van Helsing)

"You're Adrian's friend...!" he started. "I don't want to use our friendship to find out if he's a vampire!" I said.

"Don't forget who are!" replied dad. "I don't want to be like you, I want to live a normal life!" I said. "You make me disappointed!" he replied and walked away. "I'm sorry!" I said.

"Hey, you're okay?" asked Christina. "Yeah!" I said. "I know this doesn't concern me, but did something happened between you and your dad?" she asked.

"He wants me to be like him!" I said. "I know the feeling!" she replied. "I feel for you!" I said. "I don't care, he can't control my life forever!" replied Chris. "You are a tough girl!" I said.

"I'll let you finish your homeworks!" replied Chris. "Thanks for the chat!" I said. "You're welcome!" she replied.

***

"Claudia!" called dad. "What's it now?" I asked annoyed. "Did you find out anything?" he asked. "No!" I said. "I can help you!" replied Eric. "It's you who needs help!" I said angrily and walked away.

I think Claudia and Christina will be great friends.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~