Don't leave me

Adrian's: POV

Today I would marry Alec but I wasn't sure anymore. I know my heart beats for someone else, someome who's a part of my life.

"You're so beautiful!" said Dracula. "Thanks!" I replied. "Everything will go well!" said Eva. "What if I don't want to marry him!" I replied. "Of course you want!" she said. "You can't decide who to marry me with!" I replied. "Yes I can!" said Eva.

My feelings for Alec had disappeared completely. I looked at him and faked a smile.

"Do you take Adrian Westernra to your husband?" asked Caius. "I do!" said Alec. "Do you take Alec Dimitri Castle to your husband?" he asked. "No!" I replied.

"What did you say?" asked Alec. "I said no!" I said. "You two are soulmates!" replied his mother. "I'm in love with my boyfriend Vlad!" I said. "You belong to me!" replied Alec coldly. "Not anymore!" I said.

***

I arrived home and met a horrible sight. My little sister was lying on the floor burned. I remembered what I had said and panicked.

"Nooo, please wake up Chris, open your eyes. I'm so sorry for everything, you're the best sister I could ever ask for. Don't leave me!" I said while tears were streaming down my face.

I fed her with blood and she opened her green eyes. I hugged her tightly and I couldn't stop crying.

"I love you Christina, please forgive me!" I said. "I love you too!" she replied. I smiled happily. "Can you forgive me?" asked Christina. "Of course I can!" I said. "Thank you!" she replied.

Adrian is good again. I'm glad he and Chris could forgive each other❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~