I'll be uncle again

Tommy's: POV

"I'll be uncle!" said Matthew happily. "Yes you will!" I replied with a smile. "I don't think we have met. My name is Adam Westernra, husband to Tommy!" he said.

"I'm Matthew, his younger twin brother!" he replied. "You mean my annyoing brother!" I said. "You're so funny!" he replied.

"Can I have a glass of blood, please?" I asked. "Of course!" he said and went to the kitchen. "Blondie!" I mumbled. "I heard that!" called Matthew.

Adam laughed softly and stroked my forehead. "He's so annyoing!" I complained. "I like him!" he said. "I can't believe we're brothers!" I replied.

***

Matthew came back with the glass and I drank the blood. "No offense, but what kind of vampire are you?" he asked. "A real vampire!" I said. "So you mean you can't go out in the sun?" asked Matthew. "Yep!" I said.

"Sounds boring!" he replied. "It doesn't bother me!" I said. "I don't think I'd survive to live in the dark!" replied Matthew. "Be glad you've your stupid ring!" I said angrily. "Someone's moody today!" he teased. "It's not you who's pregnant!" I said annoyed.

"Tommy told me that he had met someone and I planned his wedding!" replied Matthew. "Poor you!" said Adam. "But he's the best brother I could ask for!" I replied.

"We'll protect you, we don't let anybody hurt you!" said Matthew. "I agree!" replied Adam. "Thanks guys!" I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I love Tommy and Matthew's brotherhood. He will be a wonderful uncle to his baby.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~