Movie date

Adam's: POV

"Two tickets to Annabelle please!" said Tommy. "Here you go!" replied a man and gave him tickets. "Thank you!" he said. He also bought popcorn. "Do you want anything?" asked Tommy. "I'm good!" I said.

We went to our seats and sat down. The girl next to me took off her jacket and her skin was exposed. I swallowed nervously. Tommy gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine!" I said. "The trailer was very scary!" replied Tommy. "I love horror movies!" I said. "You're safe with me!" he replied.

Annabelle started and everything went well. But I had to leave the cinema in the middle of the movie. I wish I could control my blood thirst better.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to scare you!" said Tommy. "It's not your fault!" I replied. "Are you better now?" he asked. "I can't handle blood, but I'm okay!" I said. "Poor you!" replied Tommy. "I'm fine, you don't have to worry!" I said. "Maybe this help!" he replied.

He kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my neck. I heard the sound of his beating heart.

"Damnit Tommy!" I said and pulled him away. "I didn't mean to kiss you, I'm so stupid!" he replied. "You're not stupid!" I said. "I just make mistakes all the time!" he replied annoyed. "Everything's fine, I swear!" I said. "I believe you!" replied Tommy.

"I love you with all my heart!" I said. "I love you too!" he replied. I kissed him on his forehead and he smiled.

***

"How was your date with Tommy?" asked Katerina. "Good!" I lied. "I know you're lying!" she said. "I almost lost control!" I replied. "Is he okay?" asked Kate. "Yeah, he's fine!" I said. "That's good to hear!" she replied.

"I have to get better at controlling my blood thirst!" I said. "I can help you!" replied Katerina. "Thank you so much!" I said. "You're welcome!" she replied. "I'm so proud of you!" I said. "Thanks dad!" replied Katerina.

Christina was standing in a dark corner and she had heard everything. A tear ran down her cheek.

My niece was born today, I'm so happy😭 She's so cute💕

I feel for Christina, she just wanted someone to care about her.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~