We all have secrets

Tommy's: POV

"What's he doing here?" asked Ian. I looked out the window and saw Jim. "Papa!" said Chloe happily.

He rang the doorbell and I opened. "Hello Tommy!" he replied. "What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. "I want to see my kids!" said Jim. "Do it quick!" I replied.

Chloe hugged him and he stroked her hair. "I've missed you so much!" she said. "Me too!" replied Jim.

"If you're here to take back dad, I'm afraid he's already taken!" said Ian. "So you're together with Adam?" he asked.

"How can you know his name?" I asked. "You were cheating on dad with him, right?" asked Ian. "We all have secrets!" he said. "Get out of my house!" I replied coldly.

"Adam is together with his ex-husband!" said Jim. "I don't wanna hear you say his name ever again!" I yelled.

"Maybe you should tell the truth to Robin!" he said. "What's going on?" he asked confused. "Like you said, we all have secrets!" I said. "He has the right to know!" replied Jim. "Fine!" I said.

"I want to know!" replied Robin. "I met a man at a party and there was a little too much alcohol!" I said. "It wasn't papa?" he asked. "His name was Nicholas Westernra!" I said. Robin was shocked. "He's your real father!" I said.

***

Christina's: POV

"Chris, there's something you need to know!" said dad. "What is it?" I asked. ""I know you don't fit in this family and there is a reason!" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your real dad is Jim Branagh!" said Adam. "But he's Robin's dad!" I replied. "I was cheating on Nick with him and got pregnant with you!" said dad. "It explains why I've never felt like a vampire!" I replied. "It hurts to hear you say so!" I said. "I will never be like you!" I replied.

Christina and Robin are stepsiblings.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~