I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that

Matthew's: POV

"The school dance is near and I need the perfect dress!" said Kate. "Which means shopping!" I replied happily. "Yay!" she said.

We went into a clothing store and looked around. "You're so beautiful in that dress!" said a girl. "I agree!" replied her friend.

"I want your dress!" I said. "Excuse me?" asked Elena. "She found it first!" replied Caroline. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. "Don't be so rude!" she said.

They left the shop and I went up to the store owner. "Give me the dress or you'll regret it!" I said. "Here!" replied the girl. "Thank you so much, have a nice day!" I said and went out.

(Katerina's dress as he stole)

"Did find a dress to me?" asked Katerina. "Yes!" I said. "Why do I have a feeling that you have stole it?" she asked. "I would never do that!" I lied. "You're so funny!" she said.

***

Katerina's: POV

"You look amazing girl!" said Adam. "Thanks dad!" I replied. "Where did you buy it?" he asked. "Matthew stole it!" I said. "It's so typical of him!" replied Tommy. "I heard that!" said Matthew.

"Have you found a date to the prom?" asked dad. "Yep!" I replied. "That's great!" he said. "Her name is Lindsay and I love her so much!" I replied. "I'm happy for you!" said Adam. "Thank you dad!" I replied and gave him a hug.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I love Matthew, he's so funny💕I'm so happy for Katerina💕 I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~