Masquerade ball

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 17th 1870: Transylvania

"Welcome Adam!" said Dracula. "Thanks for the invitation!" I replied. "I didn't want you to miss my Masquerade ball!" he said.

A man went up to us and he smiled at me. "This is my friend Nicolas!" said Dracula. "My name is Adam!" I replied. "Nice to meet you!" he said and shook my hand. His skin was very cold.

I notice that several of the guests were looking at me. A man licked his lips. I felt very uncomfortable.

"Why are they looking at me?" I asked. "Don't care about them!" said Nicolas. "I shouldn't have come!" I replied. "Come Adam, let's have some fun instead!" he said. "Okay!" I replied.

***

I kissed him and he was breathing heavily. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes!" said Nicolas.

I continued to kiss him and his face changed. "Your eyes!" I replied scared. He pulled my head aside and bite me.

"You drank my blood!" I said shocked. "Yes I did!" he said. "You are a vampire!" I replied. "Don't be afraid!" said Nicolas. "I'm not!" I replied.

"Do you want to spend an eternity with me?" he asked. "I would love to!" I said. "I have to turn you!" replied Nicolas. "I don't mind being a vampire!" I said.

He bit his wrist and fed me with his blood. I closed my eyes and my heart stopped beating. "Sleep well, my darling!" he whispered.

-End of the flashback-

Nicolas turned Adam into a vampire that night.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~