I will keep quiet, you won't even know I'm here

Tommy's: POV

"Several dead bodies have been found at a popular nightclub late last night. The bodies were missing heads and blood.

The police suspect that a mad serial killer is on the loose. "We don't want to have a new Jack the Ripper in our town again!" said Ron Branagh.

"That's horribe!" I said. "It was like a horror movie!" replied dad. "A family has moved into the old abandoned mansion!" said Ian. "It doesn't mean they're killers!" I replied.

"I like Chris, she's very kind!" said Chole. "Yes she is!" replied Robin. "Her brother treats her like shit!" said Ian. "Poor girl!" replied Ron. "I feel for Adam, it's not easy being single father to three teenagers!" I said.

"I've heard you're dating him!" replied dad. "I do!" I said. "How's it going?" asked Ron. "I don't know to be honest!" I said and sighed. "What's wrong?" he asked worried. "I'm not his type!" I said.

Don't say that!" replied Ron. "I bet his ex-husband is a rich handsome man!" I said annoyed. "Are you jealous?" asked Ian. "Of course not!" I said. "Don't give up so easy!" replied dad. "You're right!" I said.

"Invite him to dinner!" replied Ron. "Sure, why not!" I said. "I want to meet my future son in law!" replied Ron. "Dad, please!" I complained. "Aww, you're blushing!" teased Ian. "Relax Tommy, we promise to behave when he comes!" said Ron. "Thank you!" I said.

***

Adam's: POV

I was walking through the quiet dark park. A man passed me and he looked scared at me.

"It's not safe to be alone in the dark!" I said. "You're the killer!" he replied. "Yes I am!" I said with a smirk. "Please, don't kill me!" replied Jason. "I have missed the taste of fresh human blood!" I said.

I rushed up to him and began drinking his blood. He fell lifeless to the ground and I licked my bloody lips.

I took his body to the forest and threw him into the lake.

Adam is not a kind vampire, he doesn't like humans, except for Tommy.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~