You are my everything

Katerina's: POV

The feeling that I'm losing her forever. And without really entering her world. I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter. That funny little girl. I sang.

I stroked Claudia's hair and she moved worried in her sleep. "I'll get us out of here, I promise!" I said.

Then I heard footstep and my body was shaking of fear. But it wasn't Eric who come. It was Tommy.

"Hey Kate!" he said. "How did you find us?" I asked. "Robin helped me!" he said. "You have to leave!" I replied. "I'm not going anywhere without my family!" he said and unlocked the door.

"I mean it, you have to leave!" I said. He rolled up the sleeve and his skin was blotted. My eyes turned red, I felt the sent of his blood.

"Drink!" he said. I drank his blood. "Thank you!" I replied. "No problem!" said Tommy. "Dad needs it more than me!" I replied.

He went to him and gave him some blood. He opened his eyes and hugged him.

"We must go before Eric is coming back!" I replied. Tommy lifted up Claudia and we hurried out.

We came to a house and Nicholas met us outside. We walked in and he locked the door.

"I thought I had lost you two!" he said and hugged us. "Tommy saved us!" I replied. "Thank you!" he said . "You're welcome!" replied Tommy.

"Dad, Kate!" said Chris happily and hugged them. "We're okay honey!" I replied. "We won't leave you!" said Adam.

Claudia woke up and locked confused around. "You're safe now, sweetie!" I said. "My family!" she replied.
***

Adam's: POV

"You risked your life to save us!" I said. "I couldn't let you and your daughter die!" replied Tommy.

"Do you still love?" I asked. "Yes I do!" he said. "But I will live forever!" I replied sadly. "I would love to spend an immortal life with you!" said Tommy. "There's so much that you have to give up!" I replied. "I'll always be the same person!" he said with a smile.

"Tommy Branagh, will you marry me?" I asked. "Yes!" he said. I kissed him and put a ring on his finger. "You are my everything!" I replied.

Adam and Tommy are getting married❤️ I'm so happy for them.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert.