We are vampires slayers

Tommy's: POV

Me and Adam was at a store to buy stuff to Chris's Halloween party. "This is going to be so much fun!" I said happily. "Yes it will!" he repiled.

"Hey Tommy!" said a man who looked just like me. "This is creepy as hell!" I replied shocked. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Tommy Forbes and I'm your cousin!" he said. "I didn't know I had a cousin!" I replied. "Surprise!" he said.

"This is my boyfriend Adam Westernra!" I replied. "Nice to meet you!" said Tommy. "The same!" he replied. "Are you from Transylvania?" he asked. "Yes I am!" said Adam. "Cool!" replied Tommy.

"We moved because people became suspicious when we didn't age!" said Adam. "I understand!" he replied. "It was very nice to meet you, but we're pretty busy!" I said. "I won't bother you two!" he replied and left.

***

Claudia's: POV

"Thank you for the invitation!" I said happily. "You're so welcome!" replied Chris. "We're going to have so much fun!" I said excited. "Yeah!" she replied.

"An invitation to what?" asked dad. "To Chris's Halloween birthday party this Friday!" I said. "I'm proud of you!" he replied and gave me a hug. "For the last time, they're not vampires!" I said. "Yes they are!" replied Eric.

"I won't ruin my best friend's birthday!" I said. "We are vampires slayers, has always been and always will be. You can't change that!" he replied strictly. "You're right dad!" I said. "You will be a great slayer!" replied Eric.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Claudia's dad is up to no good.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~