Chapter 29 - Save Me

As I fell to my death Luke got a hold of my wrist with the tip of his fingers. I weighed nothing to him. He clenched his hand tighter around my wrist and held his grip, holding my very little weight.

"LUKE, LET GO!" I shouted up at him from my balcony. He shook his head as tears slipped down his face, landing on my right cheek. My heart broke seeing him cry all because of me. This is why I jumped. I didn't want to see him suffer, watching me suffer. The most painful pain is watching the people you love the most suffer because of something you've done or are going through and you can't do shit about it. Luke yanked me up as I dangled off the balcony. I tried pinching his skin to release me, but he didn't flinch. Once I was pulled up enough, Luke placed two hands on my waist and lifted me up over his broad shoulders.

"NO, NO, NO!" I screamed and kicked Luke's back as he carried back into my flat, locking the sliding door behind him. The more I cried and swarmed the more hypertension I caused for myself. Luke placed me on the couch gently as I desperately tried catching my breath. I have worn out my lung to the point where my chest felt tight and the alcohol burned in my throat.

Luke's P.O.V

Danielle laid on the couch facing the ceiling as her chest rose up and down quite rapidly. Tears poured down her face while she attempted to catch her breath. Her eyes were puffy and swollen along with her purple lips. Dani reeked of alcohol. I looked around her flat, seeing nothing but empty beer bottles, cans and tall glasses of I don't even know what. The floor was buried in broken objects, such as kitchen utensils, glass, picture frames, food - everything.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!" Danielle yelled back. I threw my arms in the air and pointed to her. Dani was exactly the reason I was here. Danielle sat up straight and placed her hands in her lap. I glanced down at her every move. Deep cuts covered her left arm. I could tell they were new. My heart fell. Letting Danielle leave me was the worst mistake I've ever made. I regret not coming sooner and I literally just came at the last possible second.

"...To stop you from doing what you just did." I sighed and sat down beside her. I've never seen Danielle this sick in all of the months we've spent together. "Why would you want to end your life when there are chances of getting better? You don't give yourself a chance." It pained me to watch the person I have grown to love so much suffer and crumble one piece at a time.

"There was not a day that went by without me thinking about you..." Danielle blurred out. She looked up and caught my glossy gaze on her. "...and that's one of the reasons why I wanted to let go." She said, as in die.

"You wanna know why else I came here?" I asked, taking her cold hands in mine.

"Why?" Asked Danielle, silently.

"Because I need you and you need me-"

"You love me?" Danielle read my mind. The memory of her first reading my mind came back to me. My amnesia has gotten better over time all thanks to Danielle for starting me off. I nodded at her words. I have finally come to realisation that I do love her. Dani covered her mouth with her hand as a tear slipped down her red cheeks. She has cried too many tears and hasn't cracked enough smiles.

"I love you too..." Dani's pouty lips turned into a smile as she cupped my face, leaning her forehead against mine and pressed her lips onto my soft pink ones. She tasted like mixes of alcohol, but I didn't mind. Her smile interrupted the kiss, causing her to pull away. "...That's why I left." Dani rubbed her watery eyes. I narrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"I left because I loved you, but you didn't love me. What's the point of loving someone who doesn't love you back? I was afraid to admit that I loved you for all that you were, all that you are, and all that you are to become. I haven't seen you in so long that I thought we were done, so I wanted to put myself out of my misery and end it all because I thought it'd finally make be happy. But the truth is, I am at my happiness when I am with you. You, Luke Hemmings are my only source of positivity in life and I cannot thank you enough for walking into it."

Danielle's P.O.V

Luke sat in front of me with an unexplainable look on his face. He was slightly smiling, but also looked like he had the urge to cry as his crystal blue orbs filled with water. Luke's long arms reached out for me and pulled my tiny body into his large chest. He snugged his face into neck.

"You deserve the world," Luke mumbled against my skin. "I'm putting an end to your sadness, tears, and pain. I am going to make those scars fade and plaster a smile onto your face. I'm going to make you laugh until your stomach cramps and take you out anywhere and everywhere all because you deserve it." Luke stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and played with my hair as he spoke to me. The more he spoke, the more I fell in love with him. He left me speechless.

"How did I all of a sudden get so lucky?" I asked, smiling. Luke shrugged and smiled, revealing his dimples.

"If I didn't catch you last minute..." Luke huffed and shook his head. "I'd jump down behind you." My eyes widened at his words.

"...Because I couldn't live my life to the fullest without you." Our eye contact didn't break for a mini second.

"Luke, I love you more than pizza and that's a big ass deal!" I slightly giggled, feeling spontaneous and like a 14-year-old girl with that kind of vocabulary.

"I love your dorky personality and I missed it dearly." He chuckled. Luke stood up to his feet, bringing me with him by picking me up off the couch bridal style. As Luke made his way towards my bedroom the rate of my heart began to raise. Luke pushed the door open with my feet and layed me down on my bed. My room has alwsys been the coldest and my body being naturally cold all the time didn't help either. We layed between the covers. Luke sat himself up on my lower abdomen, removing his shirt. My heart pounded harder, pumping blood faster through my viens. My pupils enlarged at his body. I ran my cold hands down his fit body, giving him chills. He smirked as his long fingers reached for the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head, leaving my top half of my body with my bra on. Luke's strong gaze scanned my body in awe. Leaning down and positioning himself in between my legs, Luke sucks my pale, soft skin starting from the chest, up. I rolled my head back as he left love bites across my chest and slowly up my neck. Once he reached my jawline my right hand pulled him down from the back of his head, smashing my lips into his. The longer we kissed, the more intense it got. I scuffed his dirty blonde hair as we aggressively kissed. My left hand was free, so I decided to do something with it. My hand ghosts around under the covers, down Luke's abdomen, and into his skinny jeans. I smirked up at Luke from the shoked expression on his face. In his jeans, I grabbed his bulge, growing bigger. My heart skipped beats.

"You can be so innocent, yet so naughty at the same time." Luke sharply whispered into my ear. "And I like it." He hissed. I removed my hand from his pants and brought it up. Suddenly, I felt Luke's bulge rub against my clit. I have never felt pleasure like this, ever.

"Luke..." I moaned.

"Shh, baby. It's okay..." Luke placed his finger over my lips as he continued to grind his member against me. I could feel Luke's hot breath against my neck. My lips parted as he picked up speed. My nails dug into his back, creating red scratches.

"Lu-Luke..." I huffed, becoming sweaty and breathless. "I think I-I'm gonna c-". The amount of pleasure Luke released to me made me weak enough to stop speaking. I squeezed my eyes shut, arching my back and let a loud groan of pleasure escape from my lips. Luke collapsed onto me, breathing heavily.

"Did I just...?" I down the covers, feeling wet.

"Yes." Luke held back a chuckle.

"And did you just...?" He nodded and formed a smirk.