3| Despacito

Notes: Hi so this chapter starts off with a lil' nsfw scene 🌝 I wrote this months ago so don't come for it (possibly?) being lame

Also I had this in my drafts for 4 hours whoops gotta blast.

______________________________

Bakugou had a rather interesting dream that night

Bakugou had a rather interesting dream that night... Not that it was any different from the other dreams he had that week, but still rather interesting to say the least.

They were back in that moment, with him hovered over the redhead he crushed on for a long, burning the image of him laying under him the way he had been into the cloud of his mind. There was no idiot walking in on the moment, and instead of gawking at him for what felt like hours, he inched his face closer to Kirishima's, warm puffs of air tickling the skin of lips. He inhaled sharply, closing the miniscule distance between them, the sensation of a kiss foreign to him, but sending a shockwave throughout his body nonetheless.

He imagined his lips to be as soft as they looked, supple and biteable. His eyes closed after Kiri's did, his grip on the redhead's wrists slacked, a hand instead finding itself entwined in his shitty hair—it didn't feel as shitty as he commonly insinuated. His fingers locked into the strands, and he tugged. Kirishima groaned in approval, pulling back from the kiss. Bakugou attacked his neck instead. Kiri groaned again. The hand that wasn't latched on his hair travelled up his sweater, his fingers gracing over toned abs.

That layer of fabric disappeared. His lips redressed the now bare skin.

A finger hooked onto the hem of his shorts, and in seconds, they were gone too. Cool, crisp air pricked at his skin. When had he lost his clothes too...? He opened his eyes, seeing nothing but absolute bliss on Kirishima's face, but why?

His hips rolled forward. Another shockwave passed through the center of his core. Kirishima's face twisted up in pleasure, his lips moving before the sound reached his ears.

"Katsuki..."

Bakugou awoken abruptly, beads of sweat trickling down the sides of his face, which was also flushed a bright red. Ripping the covers from off of his body, he groaned in frustration at the tent in his boxer briefs. Peering over at his redheaded roommate, who slept like a rock, he eased off his bed and slipped into his slides, quietly shuffling out of their room and towards the bathroom. Gently closing the door behind him, he went straight for the sink and ran the cold water for a couple of seconds before he cupped some in his hands and splashed it on his face.

All week, he thought to himself, a scowl on his flushed face, all fucking week!

He shut off the water and glared at his reflection in the mirror, his cheeks still pink. Turning and ripping the shower curtains to the side, he stepped into the tub and twisted cold water knob and held back a hiss as ice cold water came in contact with his back. Being naturally warm blooded due to the nature of his quirk, the water could've been lukewarm for all he cared and it still wouldn't have helped his aching manhood go down on its own. Slapping one wet hand on the shower wall and the other on himself, he let the water run through his hair, eyes squeezed shut, the center of his face a rosy pink. He started off rubbing himself slowly, a couple of soft gasps escaping his lips, his face softening at the motion. His teeth tugged on his bottom lip, and it gradually became difficult to hold back moans as he picked up his speed.