18| Killing Time

Notes: update two! aka today's actual update. whateves.

_________________

With Halloween over and a whole week left of their vacation, the BakuSquad struggled to find  ways to keep themselves entertained. They couldn't go outside, since not only was it too cold to enjoy the beach, but also because the entire week would be filled with cloudy weather and scattered storms. The boys of the group chilled on the couch, Jirou and Mina deciding that they'd rather get their "girl time" in than have to be stuck with the boys all day. They didn't mind, though; the freedom to be unrestricted with their actions was something they just couldn't pass up.

As soon as they heard the door click close, Denki huddled the boys up, a sinister grin on his face. "Let's ditch them!"

"And go where exactly?" Sero questioned, arching a brow.

"Spencer's."

The rest of the boys stared at him blankly. "Who?"

Denki rolled his eyes. "Not who, it's a store! They sell a whole bunch of trendy stuff, plus a few—" He winked at Katsuki and Eijirou. "—toys."

It took a moment for Eijirou to figure out what he had meant by 'toys', but once he realized the innuendo, his cheeks transitioned to a shade identical to that of his dyed pink hair. Katsuki, who had already caught wind of what he said, looked away, hoping his scowl would bring attention away from his own blush. Denki snickered, the keys to the minivan jingling as he fished them out his pocket.

"C'mon, bros, we'll be back before the rain gets any worse."

"That's what every side character in the movie says before something bad happens," Sero pointed out. Denki deadpanned, then narrowed his eyes at him.

"Just get in the damn van."

Heavy droplets of rain pelted the window, though the sound was drowned out by the EDM music blaring through the speakers of the van (courtesy of Denki's fave, will.i.am). The sky was full of thick, ominous clouds that cloaked the horizon in an ample amount of darkness, though there were patches that showed the sun's light attempting to break through. Denki had on the low beams, his finger drumming the steering wheel while his head bopped to the beat of Scream & Shout. Sero rode in the passenger seat next to him, also grooving to the music as his fingers rapped against the skin of his knee. Katsuki and Eijirou sat on the three-seater all the way in the back of the vehicle, hunched together as they watched a YouTube video whilst sharing earphones.

They were heading towards a mall not too far away from where they stayed, but far enough for them to have to stop for gas for the drive since they hadn't refueled after their trip to Six Flags. There wasn't too much traffic, however, so they made it to the Hamilton Mall, parked, and navigated through the place until they found the store they were looking for.

They were impressed by the number of things the narrow place, admiring the games, music, and apparel displayed when they first walked in. Combing through the front end of the store, the crew picked out a couple of shirts, some being related to their favorite shows, Fortnite, or just plain graphic tees with vulgar language printed on the front. They also picked up a couple of drinking games, and it was while they were sorting through possible body piercings that Denki suddenly jumped, pointing a finger and cracking up at an area towards the very back of the store.

Following him, the crew wounded up in the 'naughty' section of the store, surrounded by nothing but sex toys, games, bondage items, and lingerie from wall to wall. Sero and Denki probably looked like fools to the other customers lingering around in the area, picking up different toys and teasing the other with it, their hysterical laughs drowning out the ambiance created by the hard rock music overhead. Eijirou shook his head, his fingers massaging his temples as his eyes rolled back, irritated his friends were acting like middle schoolers. With a sigh, he glanced at Katsuki, seeing the natural blond was inspecting a couple of bottles he held in his hands. Shuffling behind him, he peered over his shoulder, his eyes scanning the label.