21| Return

Notes: now, to continue with your regularly scheduled program B)

_________________

The last day of their vacation dawned upon just as the gloomy rains had ended its tyranny on the state. The crew was disappointed for not being able to enjoy the state as much because of the weather, but it's not like being forced to stay in the house together for most of their days was such a bad thing. For one, Mina and Sero announced they've decided to get back together, though it was obvious, and the newest couple in the group spent most of their days in bed—whether they were actually sleeping or doing "the nasty", as Denki would put it, the rest didn't need to know.

So, after hours of prolonged packing and returning their rental van, the BakuSquad boarded their plane that early Wednesday morning, the end to their vacation almost bittersweet in a sense. Denki turned around in his seat, his arms folded over the headrest as he peered down at Mina, Ei, and Katsuki. "Next time we come to the States, let's pick the summer season, shall we?"

"You're the one who wanted to come to Fright Fest, dude," Mina pointed out, thumbing through the pages in her magazine.

"Yeah," Denki sighed, dragging out the word as he pressed his cheek against his shoulder. "I just wish I could get my week's worth of vacation back since we got rained in."

"Ha, I don't know why you're complaining! Unlike you three—" She waved her magazine around, gesturing a circle consisting of Denki and the couple to her right. "—I don't sell any merch! I'm flat broke, dude."

Mina deflated in her seat, sighing as she covered her sullen face with the book. Denki snickered, his hazel eyes swapping from Mina to Eijirou. "Speaking of merch," He nodded towards the ash blond staring out the window. "Are you two going to collab since you're together now?"

Eijirou looked up from his phone, glancing at Denki before turning his attention to Katsuki. The blond hadn't noticed the sudden attention, his focus on the white cottony clouds cascading underneath them. He was leaning against the window with his left hand tucked under his right elbow, his right palm supporting the weight of his head. Eijirou could faintly make out the melody of the rock music blaring through the headphones against the blond's ears, but despite the clamor of his music, his face looked otherwise serene, almost angelic in the warm glow of the sun. His peaceful state brought a smile to the redhead's face. Turning back to Denki, he shrugged.

"We did a collab before, though, it's not like it would be anything new."

"True," Mina chimed in, the magazine slipping off of her face as she readjusted herself in her seat.

"I need more," Denki pressured. "Make some training gear or somethin'."

"But we mostly do calisthenics."

"Cali—you know what? I tried." Denki rolled his eyes as he turned around in his seat, abandoning their conversation. Mina huffed, tucking her foot underneath her leg as she pulled the magazine up to her face again. Eijirou glanced at the blond again.

"Hey, Mina, can I ask you something?" Ei questioned, nudging her shoulder. Mina slapped her magazine shut, shuffling around in her seat until she sat face to face with the redhead, her back erect, hands clasped neatly in her lap.

"Okay, I'm ready," She breathed, emotion draining from her face. "I'm prepared."

"Did uh..." Ei scratched the back of his head nervously as he rummaged through the possible phrases for his question. Settling for one, he continued. "Did it hurt? When you first did... it?"

"Ah, an easy question!" She clapped her hands together, smiling cheerfully. Leaning into the redhead, she answered his question with another question. "Why, did you guys try it or somethin'?"