5| Resolve

Notes: Happy V-Day y'all! I have released the "Denki's Vlogs!" AU! Details about it will be written in the endnotes! Let's get this party started!

But first, a card uwu.

Artist: pockyiistick (Twitter)

__________________________________

Bakugou came home late again that night, as expected. Kirishima himself decided to sleep the rest of the day away after spending hours drawing rough sketches of whatever prompted him at the moment. He woke up to his alarm jingling away feeling just as tired as he was the day prior, his hands going to rub his eyes as he yawned. He hit the snooze button and blinked away the blurriness in his vision as he sat upright in bed, softly smacking his lips together. His sketchbook slid off his lap and flopped onto the floor, an unfinished sketch of his favorite pro hero Crimson Riot staring back at him. He gazed at the image groggily, silently debating whether or not he had the energy to pick the book up. He yawned again, throwing his legs over the side of the bed just as his phone vibrated on his night table. Forgetting all about his sketchbook, his hand instead went for his phone and his eyes narrowed to thin slits at the screen's brightness.

Chargebrolt
Yo yooo! I have patrol today. You need a ride to the station?
6:14AM

His phone vibrated again before he could respond.

Chargebrolt
And is bakubro taking his bike? It's nippy outside, and im not talking about tits
6:14AM

Kirishima huffed a laugh, typing out a reply and sending it before tossing his phone on the bed beside him. Glancing across the room, he saw Bakugou's ash blond hair peeking out from where he laid wrapped cocoon-like in his covers. Lifting himself from the side of the bed, he shuffled over to the blond's, kneeling at his bedside with his arms folded across it. Bakugou's soft snores could be heard vaguely through his blanket, and Kirishima was almost tempted to just leave him be and leave him to his peaceful slumber. Unfortunately, with today's workday already scheduled, he couldn't savor the moment for long.

"Bakugou," whispered Kirishima, poking at the blond spikes of hair. Bakugou stirred in his sleep, letting out a groan and wiggling away. Kirishima chewed his lip, suppressing the squeal that threatened to escape. He managed to swallow it down and poked him again, saying his name louder. The blond still continued to sleep, rolling onto his back with a sonorous moan, his face coming into view. Kirishima leaned back. He supposed he could give him a few more minutes of rest... Kiri took in the blond's features he'd long since memorized, silently wondering how someone could be so beautiful. His face looked angelic in the brassy glow of the sun that kissed his skin. Kirishima reached out, tracing the sharp curve of his jaw with his finger. His skin was as smooth and velvety under his gentle touch, and he let his finger linger on his chin as he gazed at the blond's shapely lips.