24| Lodging: Day One

Notes: The next three parts to this arc is utter crack and you'll see why soon fdxnh

___________________

Bags? Packed. Snacks? Stowed. Aux cord? Occupied. Weekend? Extended.

The BakuSquad planned in advance and managed to get both Christmas and Christmas Eve off, making their usual two day weekend extend to a longer four. It was a long ass trip, a nearly four-hour drive to Habuka, and Denki wasn't making it any easier with his shitty playlists. For the first hour, most of Katski's friends chatted through all the soft rock he wished he could soak up peacefully, then, Denki switched over to some Disney playlist, subjecting the blond to another hour of painfully awful singing and awkward dancing in his tight ass car.

The only enjoyable part was having Eijirou sit in his lap the entire time, his only option since a big ass duffel bag full of snacks occupied the middle space separating him and his boyfriend and Mina with hers. Jirou, the lucky bastard, rode comfortably in the front passenger seat, legs curled up beneath her, knees gracing the dashboard for support since she moved her seat up to assure space for Sero's lanky ass. Mina's weird ass sat sideways in his lap, her back leaning dangerously against the car door and her legs draping across his thighs. Denki loosely gripped the steering wheel, his hair toyed with by a certain redhead. Katsuki played with Eijirou's hair, too, naturally, twirling the crimson strands between his fingers, braiding back pieces even—anything to curb the immense boredom he felt. Long car rides were ass.

Denki let out a sudden loud groan, rolling his neck and stretching his palms across the top of the steering wheel. "Next year I'm sooo gonna invest in one of those fancy cars with TV screens all over the place. We could've been binging Stranger Things this whole time."

"True," Sero mumbled. Mina hummed and dropped her head to his shoulder. Her bottom lip puckered out slightly as her brows upturned.

"Can you switch the playlist?" Mina whined, "This shit's weird."

Denki gasped. "Weird? You dare tarnish the musical stylings of Toto Africa as weird?"

Suddenly, a loud click resonated through the car as the locks lifted up out of the doors. Denki peered at Sero in the rearview mirror and nodded towards the door. "Toss her."

"Don't do that!" Eijirou panicked, grabbing Mina by the ankle as Sero popped the door open ever so slightly. A chaotic bout of noise filled the car—Mina's panicked screams, Sero and Denki's maniacal laughter, and Eijirou's yelling for the door to be closed as his hands grabbed whatever part of her leg he could to pull her back in. Katsuki growled, his palms crackling as his anger bubbled in his throat.

"Close the fucking door you fucking morons! How fucking old are you?!" Katsuki roared, silencing everyone in the car (except for Toto, of course). Idiots! Damn all of them! Sero pulled the door close and mumbled an apology to Mina, who looked beyond displeased—if that word could even begin to describe the rage in her eyes. Denki bit his lips together and rumbled in silent amusement. Eijirou drawled a breath, relaxing into the angry blond. Katsuki didn't hesitate to tighten his arms around his torso, reeling in that earthy amber scent, irritated scowl still etched on his face.

Jirou's face matched his. "Denki, that wasn't funny."

"Aww, c'mon, Kyo—"

Jirou raised a hand to him. "No. Apologize."

Denki's shoulders slouched and he peeped Mina's hard glare in the rearview mirror. "Sorry," he mumbled. Mina puffed her cheeks and folded her arms over her chest.

"Let me pick the music!"

Denki obliged, freeing a hand from the steering wheel to pass her the phone connected to a long aux cord. Mina's energy redirected to the chipper grin on her face, her eyes wild as her fingers flew across the screen. She exaggerated her final finger tap, handing the golden blond back his phone as a deep moo sounded over a smooth beat. Sero muttered an 'oh God' just as Eijirou gasped, his back jerking off of the chest of Katsuki.