4| Viral

Notes: I'm debating on whether or not to push out faster updates because I have another AU I wanna share, but at the same time it's too early in the year for me to be so overzealous bye

  ________________________________ 

Kirishima awoke from his deep slumber at the sound of the bedroom door shutting close. He stirred, stretching his limbs as he let out a quiet groan, his eyes half-lidded. The redhead gave his body a moment to wake up, and soon he peeked his messy head from under his covers and swiped at his mouth. The blond was nowhere to be found, the proof being the way his blanket was practically on the floor. Peering at the window, Kirishima noticed the orange slither of sun beaming through the shades. Letting out a groan and sitting upright, the redhead rubbed his eyes, then pulled loose the hair tie that failed to retrain his hair in its ponytail. He ruffled it gently, a migraine slowly beating its way into his skull.

They had drunk way too much last night. The boy gripped his stomach as it curdled and he felt as if last night's meal was about to come out, but he managed to keep it down. However, not wanting to risk puking his organs all over the floor, he rose up from the side of his bed and sluggishly slipped into his crocs, shuffling his way towards the bedroom door. The path to the bathroom felt longer than usual, every step making his headache more pronounced and the churning in his stomach more intense. He could barely make out the sound of the running shower over his own groans, and once he reached the door and jiggled the doorknob, he leaned his head against the door and groaned again. In the brief moment of silence, he could've sworn he heard his name being called out. He almost gasped, but the bubble rising in his chest canceled out that action. Knocking frantically, the boy called out, "Blasty, you in there?"

The shower stopped.

There was another moment of silence before the blond responded to him through the door. "The fuck is it, Shitty Hair?"

"I... I think I'm gonna be sick..."

The redhead squeezed his eyes shut, tightening his grip on his stomach as the blond shuffled around in the bathroom for a bit. He moved when he heard the door click, and as if an angel had open the door to heaven, Kirishima felt butterflies rise in his stomach when the blond gazed at him with his vermilion eyes, water dripping from his hair onto the rest of his bare chest. His eyes lingered downwards and traced the contour of his abs. His face heated up, overwhelmed. He gagged, too overwhelmed. Pushing past the blond and dropping down to the toilet, he felt bile quickly rise from his stomach to his throat, and soon the bitter liquid was making a hasty exit from his mouth, splashing into the clear toilet water beneath him. His chest heaved and loud coughing echoed throughout the bathroom.

Gasping for air, he gripped the sides of the toilet and groaned at the sour aftertaste left behind. He felt a hand touch his forehead and pull back the strands of hair that fell in his face and another hand gently rubbing against his back. Kirishima whimpered at the touch, tears stinging eyes as another wave of nausea hit him and he heaved, the sickening sound of retching disturbing the sweet moment of silence. The blond comforted him as he continued to empty his stomach into the toilet until eventually, all that was left were dry, heavy heaves. Bakugou stood first and brought the redhead up with him, supporting his body with one arm and reaching out to flush the toilet with the other. He brought him over to the sink and let him rinse his mouth out as he ran his fingers through his flat, wet hair. Charging up a small crackle of explosions in the tips of his fingers, he fluffed his hair out with a few pops, looking himself over in the mirror. When Kirishima was done with the sink, Bakugou hoisted the boy's arm over his shoulder and held him at the waist, guiding him slowly back towards their room. The air was still and peaceful, save for the slight creak of the floor beneath the combined weight of the two males.