14| Pillow Talk

Notes: totes forgot to post this on time.. whoops. but at least there's nsfw in this chappy 😎

________________

Denki came by as promised to scoop up Eijirou, and the redhead had to say goodbye to the toddler, Maou, who had grown quite the colorful vocabulary due to the blond's habit of swearing around him knowing he'd automatically attempt to repeat him. Katsuki had mentioned his parents' reaction once they returned home to drop the kid off had been priceless; his dad nearly fainted while his mom found it hilarious (but still scolded Katsuki for it).

When the two had returned home, Sero, Denki, and Jirou had been excited to see that not only did the blond return home, but he and the redhead had made amends.

Mina had also worked up the courage to apologize to Katsuki, Sero, and Eijirou individually, owning up to how her actions had affected the dynamic of the group. Afterward, everything—for the most part—returned back to normal with the group joining up to hang out on the couch as Denki stood before them, hands hidden behind his back, an impish grin stretched across his round face. His golden irises scanned the five people on the couch. Clearing his throat, he spoke.

"Thank you all for joining today's house meeting. First, I'd like to remind you that it's October, my dudes!" Denki shouted, his eyes squeezing shut as he threw his head back. Returning to his previous facial expression, he leaned forward, pulling his arms forward and raising six tickets in the air. "Guess who got us passes for Six Flag's Fright Fest at New Jersey!"

"Holy shit! We're going to New Jersey!" Sero exclaimed. The others reacted about the same, except for Katsuki, who kept his arms folded and his face a neutral blank stare. Aside from those who attended the I-Expo years ago (which had been most of them), the only other time they had visited the US was on a school trip. Being on a school trip meant that there were some restraints to what they could do, but since they were their own adults this time around, anything goes. Once the initial energetic reaction died down, Denki continued talking.

"Fright Fest ends on Halloween, so I suggest we stay two weeks; a week before Halloween or stay a week after."

"I'd say if anything, we stay two weeks max," Jirou chimed in, kicking her leg up on the couch. "And instead of staying in a hotel, we rent a vacation home instead. We don't need to be scrambled around on different floors and rooms at a hotel."

"True," Denki agreed, rubbing his chin. Snapping his fingers, he dictated, "Okay, so we book for a vacation home instead of a hotel for...?"

They all exchanged glances, muttering under their breaths until they came to a consensus. Eijirou spoke for them. "Two weeks."

Denki nodded. "Is that other week after Fright Fest?"

The group shook their heads collectively. Denki clasped his hands together. "Okay, then it's settled! We leave in like..." Denki pulled out his phone, checking the date. He pocketed the phone as he finished his statement. "Less than two weeks."

Motioning to Jirou, he said, "Babe! Come help me out with this."

Without protest, Jirou rose from the couch and followed her boyfriend towards what used to be their room. The rest of the group had also dispersed from the couch, Katsuki and Eijirou retreating to their room while Mina went out. Sero remained on the couch, saying something about catching up on one of his shows. Eijirou flopped face first onto his bed before rolling over, soon joined by the blond, snuggling into his side.

Upon returning to the apartment, they made do with alternating whose bed they slept in until their new, larger bed arrived sometime this week. Eijirou relaxed into Katsuki's body, their legs entangled, his eyes gradually getting heavier as the blond stroked his fingers through his crimson tresses. With his free hand, Katsuki scrolled through forums that Eijirou was getting too lethargic to keep up with. Eijirou's eyes fluttered closed, an overwhelming sense of peace washing over him as he inhaled the blond's sweet sugary scent. His fingers tightened on the fabric of the blond's sweater.