25| Lodging: Day Two

Notes: with careful observation, I've deduced that I was on crack when I wrote this akwleklg

_____________________

So welcome back to the TED Talk. Today's topics? Katsudon, Deku's shit taste in music, and a cook-off convo.

It all started when Katsuki woke up and Eijirou was nowhere to be found, though he left quite a dampened patch on his pillow where he drooled. The blond scowled at the wetness, irritated that not only did he accidentally touch the remnants of his drool, but Ei didn't even bother to wake him up (or at least watch him sleep like he always did). Their room had an en suite bathroom, so prior to angrily searching for his boyfriend, he took a shower, brushed his teeth, and got dressed in something warm and comfy, then went on his hunt.

First stop? Denki. If anyone would know where Eijirou was, it would be Pikachu himself. Maybe he was making him do some stupid challenge or recording one of those dumb ass Tik Tok videos with him. Once he reached the door, he pounded on it, but to his dismay, only Jirou was in the room. She looked as if she had just woken up before he got there; her hair was mussed up, her pajamas disheveled, and her toothbrush lazily hung from her mouth. She hadn't seen either of the boys at all. On to the next then: Mina.

Katsuki prepped his fist to bang on the door, but there was already banging going on when he got there. He grimaced, not wanting to hear, see, nor smell that heterosexual shit. Mina as an option was crossed out.

The room that belonged to Midoriya and Todoroki was already wide open, and evidently, neither of the two fuckheads were there. However, Iida was, and the taller male blindly searched the room in search of his frames that he claimed one of the boys took from him sometime throughout the night. Though the blind bat couldn't see anything, he tipped Katsuki off and informed him that he heard loud music coming from the kitchen.

Of fucking course.

Sure enough, Ei was prancing around the kitchen with Denki and Midoriya stupidly dancing to some Britney Spears song. Todoroki seemed unfazed by stupid Deku bouncing about with a wooden spoon as his mic, instead keeping his attention to the katsudon he was prepping ok the skillet. Of course, he'd make katsudon for breakfast; it was shitty Deku's favorite, after all, but damn them for starting a kitchen concert without the blond present. Those shits were things he did with his idiot friends (and boyfriend), not Todoroki and shitty Deku—those damn extras.

Now Katsuki could only deliver a half-assed kitchen concert program since the idiots riled things up without him. What he hurt low key? Yes, yes he was.

Sunday Funday Kitchen Concert
Sunday, December 23, 2018

Shitty Deku ft My Stupid Hot Sexy Boyfriend..............................................Till the World Ends by Britney Spears

Ok, the LOML................................Your Love by Nicki Minaj

The Rowdyruff Boys......................We R Who We R by Ke$ha

Sponsors
Half n Half Milk (catering), Beats by Dre

Credits
Bakugou Eijirou, Small Might, Pikachu (choreography)

Just as Katsuki was about to shake Denki and Deku up for stealing his boyfriend away without his permission, Iida emerged from the hall, actively wiping his glasses with a lens cleaner as his stern voice drowned out another Britney Spears song. "If you're going to borrow my glasses, the least you could do is clean them when you're done and leave them in a place where I can see them! The floor is not a respectful place to put other people's things!"