8| Funday

Notes: I freaking published this on ao3 by accident so instead of spending an hour trying to figure out how to get rid of it I just decided, "ykw, fuck it, early update"

_______________________

Okay, so maybe getting piss-drunk wasn't the best idea. Memories of last night were a botched fuzz, and all the redhead had to show for it was the hardly recognizable remnants of katsudon swimming around in toilet water. Kiri groaned, reaching for the handle to flush. A mind-numbing migraine was of the least of his concerns; his whole body felt sore as if he spent the night swimming, which wouldn't seem like a far fetch notion given the gaps in his memory.

Bakugou thankfully didn't awaken from Kiri's abrupt leaving, so Kiri was able to reclaim his spot snuggled beside him. They were nearing the 24-hour mark—their first official day of dating. To others, it may have seemed juvenile to count the hours, minutes, and seconds that passed them by, but in all fairness, the experience of dating was something new to the both of them. On top of that, they spent years fawning over each other, yearning for more yet never quite acting on their desires or whatever when they could've been like this all that time. Instead of today being their first day of dating, it could've been their anniversary. Kirishima hummed, nuzzling his head into the blond's chest.

Waiting hadn't been too bad; they developed a wholesome friendship outside of their romantic intimacy. Dating his best friend was possibly the best choice he ever made. They had all the bases covered—they knew each other inside and out, the good, the bad, and the ugly; they enjoyed spending time together, and Bakugou's parents loved him. Kirishima remembered how they all went out the day of their graduation. Bakugou's mom, Mitsuki, as she preferred to be called, boasted about how elated she was that Kirishima managed to tame a beast she long deemed to be untameable. Bakugou didn't appreciate the comment, but Kirishima was over the moon.

Shoot, just being in the blond's general vicinity made him feel over the moon. He was so damn warm and smelled like cinnamon, caramel and sugar, all spicy and sweet... Kirishima exhaled the scent. He could get used to this.

Boom.

"Yooo! Wake up you literal fuckers! The girls are gone, so let's get this Sunday Funday started!"

Sticky note added: get into the habit of locking the fucking door. Sticky note pasted next to the one written prior, which read, 'Stop forgetting shit 'cause of your stupid man-crush.' Scratch that other note; he was his ethereal boyfriend from now on.

"Pikachu, what the FUCK?"

Ethereal... That could be debatable.

Kirishima was left to suffer the cold alone after that moment while the alpha wolf went after his prey. Their weekends were always like this. Fridays were dedicated to their group outings, Saturday was their day to do whatever, usually ending with them drinking the night away, while Sundays was the day responsible for undoing the damage caused by the previous two days. The girls typically spent the day shopping or whatever, leaving the boys to claim the apartment as their fortified stronghold. It was tradition at this point for their Sunday Funday to begin with some hostile exchange, usually with either Kaminari, Sero, or Kirishima himself provoking the walking bomb to the point he exploded on them. Then, they'd cram themselves in the bathroom to play around with scrubs and face masks (Bakugou's expensive LUSH products, of course) in preparation for their performance in the concert hall (aka the kitchen).

Bakugou hated Sundays for all the things mentioned above. He liked to wake up early on during the week, but weekends were the only time he'd give himself the luxury of sleeping in. Unfortunately, 'sleep-ins' weren't a weekend tradition. They used his LUSH products as if they didn't cost him an arm and a fucking leg. Then, they had the audacity to annoy him further by dancing and singing around the whole fucking kitchen as he won't chuck a hot pot at their heads.