15| Best Friends Forever

Notes: kiribaku ship week starts this Sunday yall! if you have twitter or ao3 I WILL be participating this year so watch out. uuhhh if you wanna know more about it, their @ is krbkweek2k19 on twitter B)

_______________

The weeks leading up to their trip progressed relatively slow, the gang unable to suppress their excitement for their upcoming vacation. They spent most of their days in front of the TV, talking about things such as their hero work and possible internships, and costume ideas for Halloween. Jirou and Denki announced that they were going to dress up as Ash and Pikachu from Pokemon, who dress up as who relatively obvious to the crew. Mina announced she was going to be Starfire from Teen Titans, and Sero stated he was going to dress up as Spiderman because of the similarities and versatility of his tape to the hero's webs. The crew looked to Katsuki and Eijirou, waiting for them to spill what they've decided on being.

"We're going to be Prince Bubblegum and Marshall Lee from Adventure Time!" Eijirou boasted cheerfully, leaning into the blond adjacent to him. Mina squealed, bouncing on the couch before leaning over Sero, pointing a finger at the couple.

"Let me guess. You're gonna be PB?" She inquired, her eyes sparkling as gears turned in her head. The redhead nodded, grinning from ear to ear. Mina squealed again, and Sero jerked his ear away from her head. "Are you going to dye your hair pink?"

The redhead shrugged, subconsciously twisting a couple of strands of his hair between his fingers. "I dunno, stripping the red is going to take a lot of work..." He chewed his lip, thinking over how long the process of dyeing it was when he went from black to red. Mina waved a hand at him.

"I can dye it for you easy!" She leaned back onto her thighs, her expression triumphant as she folded her arms over her chest. "There was this one time I dyed everyone's hair in the dancing club at school for a performance, and nobody got color damage cause of it."

"Oh?"

Nodding towards the blond, she added, "I can do his too with just spray since it's already light, but for you—" She motioned Eijirou. "—I'll need to bleach it first."

"Ugh, this sounds so complicated," Denki complained, throwing his head on the back of the couch. Jirou snickered beneath him.

"I think I have a red guitar you could borrow, Bakugou," Jirou nudged the blond with her foot. Katsuki grunted an 'okay', and Mina cheered again.

"We should do some shopping today, then!" She jittered excitedly. "We can go get the hair dye and clothes and stuff!"

"Beats sittin' around here..." Denki muttered. "Who wants to drive?"

"I will," Jirou volunteered. Sero tilted his head forward, his brows furrowed together.

"We can't all fit in your car, though," Sero stated.

"Why don't we just take the fucking train?" The blond growled.

Eijirou raised a finger slightly. "Where are we going anyway?"

"One at a time please!" Denki yelped, lifting himself off the couch. Sliding onto the floor in front of them, he crossed his legs and leaned his elbows on his knees. "We'll have to make do with a cramped car."

His eyes focused on Katsuki as he targeted his question next. "Rush hour is over, but since it's the weekend, the train'll still be pretty full. If we're going to be luggin' a bunch of bags back, it's better we go by car."

His eyes shifting to the redhead next to him, he added, "And for the record, we're going to Nakano Broadway, and maybe Nakano Sunmall if we don't find everything we need at the mall."