20| Equilibrium

Notes: Yeet I'll never like this chapter :/

_______________

It rained for four days straight.

With most of their second week burning away slowly, the crew struggled to come up with new ideas for what they could do for the rest of their vacation. They'd leave in six days, but they almost wished they could leave early due to being rained out for most of the trip. Their bodies were beginning to get lazy; the more they bummed around the house, the more sluggish their bodies became.

Eijirou and Katsuki couldn't just sit around, however.

When they weren't passionately making out (among other things) they worked out in the room. Their workout sessions quickly turned into competitions of things like who could plank for the longest, who could do the most push-ups and other things of that nature. Today was no different.

Denki leaned against the frame of their bed, his eyes occasionally flicking from the bright screen of his phone to the trembling couple before him. The golden blond decided to chill with his other two bros today, volunteering to spectate the two as they competed to see who could hold a plank for the longest. It was pushing on to ten minutes now, and Denki gradually grew tired of sitting around.

"Can one of you guys fall so we can go get some food? The fridge is almost empty, but Kyouka still isn't talking to me," Denki mumbled, typing something on his phone. Katsuki huffed.

"Go bother someone else about it," The blond hissed, immediately hardening his core upon finishing his sentence. Denki sucked his teeth.

"But Hanta and Mina are bein' all gross on the couch," Denki cringed. He let a sigh escape his lips before adding, "And Kyo's still avoiding me 'cause of the whole sex toy thing, so now all I have left are you guys."

"I can't believe it's been four days," Eijirou grunted, his arms quaking. "What did you even do with that thing?"

"You tell me! But I didn't know a vibrator had that much power!"

Katsuki snorted. "Maybe she replaced you with it."

"EH?"

Eijirou's body gave in as he laughed uncontrollably at Denki's mortified facial expression. Bakugou lowered himself onto the ground, mumbling out a 'fuckin' finally' before laying there, eyes focused on his wheezing boyfriend. Any other time in his life, he would've found Eijirou's laugh obnoxious, but these days he treasured the sound as one of his favorites.

"Okay but can we leave though?" Denki shouted over the redhead's cackles. Katsuki grunted a yes.

Prodding the redhead with his finger, he said, "Oi, Red, get ready to go."

Eijirou's laughter died down, but an amused grin remained on his face. "No shower first?" Katsuki glanced at Denki.

"Oh, don't mind me," Denki shrugged, his tone sarcastic and acting melodramatic. "Go on. Makeout in the shower like you always do. Not like you're the only friends I have left to talk to like this—"

"Cool! Thanks, bro!" Eijirou interrupted as he pushed himself off the floor and charged for the bathroom. Katsuki snickered, following after him whilst wickedly sticking his tongue out at Denki. The door shut behind them and Denki groaned loudly, slumping against the frame of the bed.

"I need single friends..."

"Get out the damn cart, idiot!" Katsuki snarled as he chucked a can of beans at the golden blond chilling in the shopping cart. Denki caught the can, dropping it beside him with, amused. Katsuki sucked his teeth, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Eijirou leaned against the handle of the cart, pushing it gently as he followed after the blond.