13| Heart to Heart

Notes: This chappy is short, sweet and probs unsatisfying given what happened in the last chapter BUT!! I can gladly say I've published another work, "of the senses", that you can find on my page so yeeyee! (っ◔◡◔)

But uhhh, side note: they choke each others' chickens in the shower and I felt that it didn't really need the nsfw banner since it's such a short scene.

______________________

Katsuki woke up to soft kisses being planted against his forehead. The blond grumbled, gently jerking his head away only for warm lips to kiss on his cheek. The blond mushed Eijirou's head away, earning a laugh from the redhead as he fought back by kissing the palm of his hand.

"Knock it off," Katsuki growled. He felt the redhead climb on top of him, pinning his hands above his head. The blond struggled against his grip, his eyes fluttering open, face to face with Eijirou and his toothy ass grin.

"Good mornin', Blasty!" The redhead greeted him cheerfully despite the blond's grumpy attitude.

"G'mornin'." The blond leaned forward and pecked Eijirou on the lips. "Now get out my face."

Eijirou obeyed, releasing his hold on the blond's wrists. He remained on top of the blond, straddling him and resting his hands on his lower abdomen. Katsuki leaned up, rubbing his eyes with his hands and blinking a few times. He asked, "What time is it?"

"A quarter to nine."

Katsuki's eyes widened. "Fuck! Where's Maou?"

The redhead waved him off. "Oh him? He's fine. I gave him a bowl of cereal and let him watch cartoons on my phone."

The blond blinked. "You—what?"

"He got out his room somehow and woke me up for food," Eijirou bounced giddily on top of the blond. "So I gave him some Cheerios—I can't cook like you—and I let him watch Steven Universe on my phone." Climbing off the blond, he tugged at his shirt. "Come see for yourself!"

Katsuki let the bubbly redhead lead him to where Maou was staying. Cracking the door to peer inside, the two popped their head through the door to see Maou laying in the middle of the floor surrounded by his toys and teddy bears, his eyes glued to the cartoon on the screen of Kirishima's phone. The phone was leaned against an impromptu phone stand made out of Lego bricks, angling it in a way the toddler could see it without having to hold it himself. Katsuki's brows rose as he nodded, pulling back into the hallway.

Stretching, Katsuki headed towards the bedroom he'd been bumming around in for the past four—no, five days now. Obviously, he hadn't slept in it last night since Eijirou had come over, his bed still neatly made from the prior morning. The redhead followed behind him, flopping on the full-sized bed as the blond went to his dresser, pulling out a change of clothes. He kicked the bedroom door close, revealing his towel hanging on a hook attached to the door. The blond fingers grazed the knob of the door before he paused, glancing back at the redhead laying on the bed.

"You didn't bring anything, did you?"

Eijirou chewed his lip, his eyes drifting elsewhere as he brought a hand up to scratch his scalp. "Only myself, ha... Totally forgot since Hanta and Denki basically kicked me out."

"Tch. Idiots," Katsuki muttered, running his fingers through his own ash blond locks. "Well, I'll give you a towel and shit, but I don't know where the old hag put the toothbrushes."

Eijirou shook his head. "It's okay! I can run out real quick and—"

"I said I'll look for one, Ei," Katsuki snapped, yet it lacked the venom and bass it usually did. Eijirou grinned, shrugging.