7| First Base

Notes: I like how I declared an angst war on my fave kirishimaunbreakable and then proceeded to write a comedic one-shot about Kaminari.

Yeah I'm gonna lose LMFAOOOOO!

But in the meantime, have this smol doot of Mina I did the other night when I took a break from writing.

Thank you for cumming in my Ted Talk yall

_______________________

Bakugou had been the one to wake up first, this time not having to experience the pain of wet-dream-induced morning wood. Or in this case, afternoon wood.

It was late in the afternoon, the sun beginning to make a steady decline from its peak in the sky. The blond's head began to ache as his eyes struggled to adjust to the light in the room. Groaning, he covered his eyes with his hand, attempting to stretch his other arm, but something was holding him down.

"Oh, right," the blond mumbled, his eyes falling upon Kiri. The redhead was still sleeping heavily, soft, audible snores escaping his lips. Bakugou could feel the warm puffs of air tickling the skin of his bare chest, and as he tried to slip from under his grip, the redhead only nuzzled closer into his body. Bakugou sighed, but he couldn't stop a smile from creeping onto his face as he gazed down at him. He noticed the trail of hickies he left had since turned a plum purple, a stark contrast against the redhead's tawny skin tone. Bakugou swept back a few strands of bright red hair that had fallen in his face during his slumber and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "If you're gonna keep me hostage, might as well get my phone..."

The blond reached for his cell phone, which was practically hanging off of his nightstand. He scrolled through some of his notifications and rolled his eyes when he saw Denki and Sero were spamming the group chat late last night.

BakuSquad 💥
Yesterday, 11:49 PM

Pikachu 😒
Alien Qveen, the tea please
11:49PM

Raccoon Eyes 🦝
Aight so boom. They totally almost kissed at the end, but I didn't want them to end up love-making on the dance floor so I had to step in
12:33AM

Soy Sauce 🥢
Expectations? Exceeded
12:34AM

Pikachu 😒
Crops? Watered
12:34AM

Pikachu 😒
I would've let them have at it tho just for shits and giggles no homo
12:34AM

Soy Sauce 🥢
...babe I'm concerned
12:35AM

Raccoon Eyes 🦝
Contacting Pastor Iida as we speak. Anyway they're in their room now. I wonder if they picked up where they left off *smug emoji*
12:35AM