23| First

Notes: I had too much fun writing this last NSFW scene and it shows

____________________

"I want you... all of you."

The words resonated in the ashen blond's head like a resounding gong—sonorous and like a mantra of some sort. The space between when Eijirou had first uttered the words near his ear and when he became unclothed beneath him on their shared bed, chest and neck ruddy and flushed, a trail of clothes in their wake dissociated itself from his memory. Katsuki lowered his head again, ghosting a moistened breath over a swollen nipple while he squeezed his other between his fingers. The redhead let out a low keen and arched into the touch, frotting against him. The blond flattened his tongue over his nipple, growling, the sound guttural and rumbling low in his throat. A shudder of arousal rolled through him, a pearl of precum forming at his tip and making its way down his head towards his shaft, lessening the friction between them. He hummed, flicking the redhead's nipple with his thumb as he encased the other with his lips and gave it a tender suck. The redhead mewled and writhed beneath him, a calloused hand coming between their chest to give him a weak push.

"Katsuki," Eijirou whined near his ear, his breath heated and heavy, dripping with lust. Katsuki reached for the tender flesh between his thighs at the sound of his name, his hand brushing dangerously close to Eijirou's arousal. The redhead vibrated lively, cutting his lip open with how hard he was biting down on it. He trembled out a sigh and lapped over his self-inflicted wound, tasting the metallic flavor of blood mixed with the salt of his sweat. He combed his fingers into soft blond spikes and fisted them gingerly, weakly, the strength in his body weakening drastically when he felt a spongy tongue sliding up the base of his cock and flattening over the bundle of nerves just below his head. Eijirou mewled his name again, cantering his hips into teasing hot breaths. Katsuki watched his movements intently, bringing the redhead's leg down further to slot his head to the side and kiss his way back towards the patch of black fur at the base of his shaft.

The ashen blond thumbed over his clenching hole, already coated in a thick layer of the lube on standby. He wiggled his way into the tight ring of muscle and made quick work of stretching him open and keeping him lax. He kissed his way back to the tip of his dick and prodded his tongue at his slit, hoping to keep the redhead mildly distracted as he reached for the bottle of lube again. He whetted his own desire with a shallow thrust of his hips into sheets dampened with his own precum, the glide cool and slick like that of the lube coating his fingers again. With the velvety head of Eijirou's cock in his mouth, he thrusts two fingers into him, the muscles of Eijirou's thigh twitching against the palm of his free hand.

"Please..." A plea, barely audible over the blond's focused breathing. Katsuki gazed up at the redhead staring back at him, pupils blown wide, hair down in his face and disastrously disheveled, lips swollen from abuse. They moved. "Please..."

Katsuki uncapped himself from his cock and moved to capture his lips with his own, forcing him to taste himself on his tongue as his hands smoothed their way into the creases of his legs and gently pressed his thighs forward. Eijirou cupped his face and kissed him back with matched intensity, his tongue fervently exploring his mouth. Soft gasps escaped his lips when they parted for air, but eventually, Katsuki kissed his way down to his jawline as he teased his head around Eijirou's anxious hole. The redhead's nails dug into his back at the pressure at his entrance, his breathing hitched and eyes squeezed shut. The blond paused, pulling back and boring down on him. Dazed and confused, the redhead went to question him, but Katsuki nuzzled his forehead against his, breathing out his name. "Eijirou."