Chapter 1

Jackie, Jodi, and Barbara were counting the receipts and cash from the Saturday night orgy at Garvey's

"We've had a pretty good weekend," Jackie said. "We've made $12,643.90 this week."

"Of course, we did. We've been pulling five figure weeks for the past ten months," Jodi stated proudly.

Barbara, their twenty-year-old front desk manager, smiled. "Yes, you wouldn't know that the country is trying to recover from a recession."

The 2008 crash had hit Garvey's Hotel and Bar. Jodi and Jackie were two inches away from filing for bankruptcy and closing the hotel and bar their grandparents had started. The whole town had suffered from the crash. Several citizens in the small Arizona town had resorted to doing things that they wouldn't have dreamed of doing before 2008 to make ends meet.

Desperate to save their heritage, Jodi had come up with an idea that was inspired by a freak outbreak of sex in the bar one night. Jodi had convinced her identical twin sister, Jackie, to host orgies in the bar on Friday and Saturday nights.

The twins didn't sell sex. They sold the environment of Garvey's Bar as a safe and clean place to get your freak on with people. Within two months, Garvey's food and alcohol sales and room rentals had gone up.

Of course, there was trouble. The local sheriff had found out about it and made their lives a living hell. After some light footwork, the girls had learned that Marty Schaffer was blackmailing prominent members of the community. They had also found out about Marty's coke habit and set him up to get busted. Eighteen months later, the Garvey twins and others are prospering.

"Thanks for helping, Barb, but you can go upstairs now and get some rest," Jackie said.

Barb stood and stretched. Her long light brown hair dangled down her back. "Thanks."

"I'm surprised you haven't moved in with Daniel, yet," Jodi said. "You two are inseparable when you're here together." Daniel was the chef in the bar.

"He still wants to take things slow. I'm not in a rush. I feel free living on my own. I'm really starting to find my personality. You know, the real Barbara," the young lady said.

"There's nothing wrong with that," Jackie said.

"As long as you're happy," Jodi said.

"I am. Goodnight, guys," Barb said and left the office. Jackie and Jodi had let Barb move into the hotel after she had a fight with her parents about working at Garvey's. Barb had refused to quit. Her parents had said either quit or move out, so Barb moved out and she hasn't spoken to her parents since.

"I still can't believe her parents hadn't reached out to her," Jackie said.

"I can. You can freeze ice on their asses," Jodi said and propped her feet up on the desk.

Jackie sat in the chair behind the desk. "Yeah, but Barb is their only child and it has been almost two years since they've spoken."

"Well, Barb isn't worse for the wear. I don't think I've seen her happier and for a twenty-year-old she's pretty mature," Jodi stated.

"That is true. Talking about maturing, we should talk about stopping the orgies," Jackie stated.

Jodi's eyes widened. She glared at her twin sister like she grew chest hair right in front of her. "Why? We're making more money than we ever had. We actually have a savings account, now. We can offer our full-time employees decent healthcare and we got healthcare, now."

Jackie leaned back in the leather office chair. "I know, but remember what we said when we decided to do this or what you said? This isn't forever - just long enough to get out of the hole we we're in. We paid off the banknote ages ago and Dad's nursing home care is paid up for the next twelve months."

"Yeah, but-. If everything keeps going well, we'll be millionaires. I know you don't feel guilty or embarrassed about the orgies anymore."

"No. Like you said a long time ago, the people in this town weren't helping us pay our bills so who cares what they think. But -." Jackie stopped and let out a breath.

"But, what?"

"George has asked me to marry him. I haven't given him a decision, yet," Jackie revealed. George was the head bouncer at Garvey's. He was recommended for the job by Jodi's old college buddy.

"So, what does that have to do with our business?" Is he pressuring you to give it up?"

"No. It's just that you and I might not care what people think, but our future children will. I want a family one day Jodi and I can't bear the thought of my kids going to school one day and finding out what kind of business Mommy and Aunt Jodi runs."

"You're not pregnant, yet. Are you?" Jodi asked with concern.

"No, but you know what I'm trying to say."

"Sell your half of the business to me if it comes to that. Marry George and move away – start a new life. Problem solved."

Jackie had a pained expression on her face. "After everything I've done to keep this place, you want me to sell my half to you? This place is a part of me just as much as it is a part of you. And do you really want us to separate?"

"We went to two separate colleges," Jodi mumbled.

"Yes, and it felt weird that you weren't with me," Jackie admitted.

Jodi looked away. Guilt flooded her gut. Jodi had a good time in college, but she did miss Jackie. She promised herself that she would never let herself be separated from her twin again. How could she suggest that they separate over a business? "I'm sorry. I missed you, too. I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. For what it's worth, I'll support you no matter what you decide about George's proposal. He's a great guy."

Jodi liked George and he was a great guy, but Jackie needed a man that challenged her. George was smart, but not intelligent like Jackie. Jodi thought Jackie would be bored with George by now. Yet, if Jackie wanted to marry him, it was her call, but Jodi's intuition said it wasn't going to happen whether they stopped the weekend orgies or not.

Jackie gave her a little smile. "You should think about your future, too. You're dating the sheriff. You and Matt can't build a life together as long as we're running Garvey's the way we are. That's why you two have to keep your relationship a secret. If the conservatives in this town find out that the elected sheriff is dating the co-owner of the famous Orgy Bar, it will hurt his image. He would probably lose the next election." Matt Kirby had taken Marty's place as sheriff and he let the girls operate without hassle.

Jodi sat up and put her feet on the floor. "We're not dating. We like having a good time together. That's why we keep our . . . meetings a secret."

Jackie scoffed. "Oh come on, you haven't looked at another man since the first time you slept with him. And you've never had a steady boyfriend before. After three months with a guy, you move on. It's been over a year, and you're sticking to Matt Kirby like he's the only man in town."

Jodi hopped out of her chair and started pacing.

"You told me yourself he was special," Jackie argued.

"He's special because of his physical gift, which most women have never seen, I'm sure. He puts male porn stars to shame. No woman would shop around if she had that dick on the line," Jodi stated.

"Wow. Too much information," Jackie said with twisted lips.

"It's late for this kind of talk. Let's talk about this another time," Jodi said and left the office.