Chapter 10

They stared into each other's eyes. Matt grabbed both of her cheeks and claimed her mouth. He hungrily lapped at her red lipstick lips. They kept kissing as Matt shrugged out of his suit jacket. Jodi loosened his tie and ripped his white dress shirt open. Buttons dispersed throughout the room. His Stetson fell off his head.

Matt's hands moved under her dress. He pushed her against the wall. She loosened his belt and undid his pants. She shoved his pants and underwear down to his knees. His massive erection bobbed in the air, looking for the place it craved the most.

Matt's hands slid up the straps of her black garter belt. He fumbled with her underwear. He growled with irritation. "You picked a hell of a time to wear underwear for once," he grumbled against her forehead. With one swift motion, he tore a large hole to where he wanted to be. She let out a yelp when he lifted her up and braced her against the wall.

She let a loud moan as he pushed his monster erection into her liquid heat. Jodi's back slid up and down the wall as he thrust into her. Jodi clasped her right arm around his shoulders. Her left hand ruffled his thick, brown hair. They were sweating and panting as they stared into each other's eyes. Jodi tightly wrapped her legs around his waist.

Matt started to kiss and suck her ear. There was a light tapping on the door. Either Matt didn't hear it or he didn't care because he kept pounding into her and teasing earlobe.

"Yeah," Jodi screeched out.

"Is everything okay in there, guys?" Bonnie yelled.

"Yes, yes . . . yes," Jodi moaned out.

It was quiet for a moment. Then, Jodi could have sworn she heard two girls giggling. "Good. We're going inside. Don't let us interrupt!" Danielle shouted.

Jodi couldn't answer them anymore because her body was trembling with ecstasy. She let out a moan.

"I'm the only one, right?" Matt mumbled in her ear.

"Right!" she shouted.

"You belong to me and only me," Matt stated.

"Yes, yes," Jodi agreed.

"I'm the only man you think about." Matt was making a statement, not asking a question.

"You're . . . the only man -" Jodi stopped. She couldn't finish the sentence.

Matt took her mouth and thrust harder into her. Jodi shoved both of her hands into his hair, rubbing his scalp.

They moaned against each other lips. Jodi hated that she had to break their kiss, but she needed air. She turned her head and opened her mouth to let oxygen flood her lungs. Matt sucked in air, and then started kissing her cheek. She let out high-pitched moans as she rode the tidal wave. Matt grunted loudly with her. Both of them let out one last moan as they came together.

Matt slowly put her down, but he didn't withdraw his manhood out of her. Their foreheads were pressed together as they both struggled to catch their breath.

Jodi smiled. "I think I figured out the real reason why you were acting like King Kong. Poor man, you hadn't had sex in over a week."

The corner of Matt's lips turned up. "More like I haven't had sex with you in over a week. Not talking to you, seeing you – it drove me crazy. I buried myself in my work as a distraction."

"Let's get out of here. One of us might have a heat stroke."

"Perhaps, but it won't be from the heat in this room," Matt stated with a soft smile.

-------

The next day Jodi had called Matt at the station. She had asked him to make peace with Jackie. Jodi had said Jackie was really upset about the trouble he had caused last night.