Chapter 26 (Lockdown)

Cam and Johnny tried to entertain Chase with the different tricks they knew.
But they couldn't keep focus themselves.
"Why would this happen?" Johnny asked Vincent while Vic and Cam did some card tricks.
"Has to be Darklings." Vincent sighed.
He wanted to be out there, he knew Malac tricked him to stay safe inside.
"I need a break." Cam sighed as he went up to his room.
Johnny followed, Cam seemed upset.
"Hey you okay?" Johnny leaned in the door way with his arms fa old a crossed his chest as Cam sat on the bed curled into himself.
Not lifting his head from his knees Cam just looked over at Johnny.
"It just feels like a giant trick I need to escape from.
I don't like being sealed up in the house." Cam half cried.
Johnny sat and put his arm around his brother and held him as he cried.
Johnny was feeling the same way but he didn't want to let Cam know.
Cam needed Johnny's strength right now.
"You know what, let's try and get out of here." Johnny smirked at Cam.
"We can't do that, its for our protection.
We don't know what's going on out there." Cam sighed.
"Trust me we can, there has to be an emergency hatch.
I think we will be fine, probably not a real problem, bet Malac will be coming through that door any minute." Johnny smirked as he squeezed his brother tighter.
No sooner Johnny said that they heard the front door open than reseal shut.
Cam and Johnny ran down the steps stopping mid way practically falling as the worse they didn't consider happened...
Malac was one of the first guards on scene he was holding up well as usual they were just boys he had to fight.
"What happened?" Malac asked Tidus who just helped him.
"Not sure they just breached in." Tidus said as he fought off anther group.
Malac started searching the crowd.
Only one person he knows borders that fine line of being friend and foe.
"Looking for me son?" Jones whispered in his ear as he held his dagger on the side of his neck.
"Let's go see my boys." Jones chuckled as he pulled Malac away from the battle.
Tidus looked up for his friend but couldn't find him...
"Did you boys talk about me?
I know you have strong negative opinions about me." Jones chuckled as he walked with his arm around Malac's neck.
"Of course I do.
You sold me at eight years old.
You visited me at the boys house.
You knew what they were doing to me and you didn't care as long as you could still find me to beat me.
They know their visit to a boys house.
Cam remembers as dose Johnny.
That was sick Jones.
You couldn't let them just be kids!?" Malac snapped.
"You think I gave them the okay to touch them?
I told them to scare them only.
I taught those homes a lesson for touching my boys." Jones chuckled.
He shoved Malac at the door slamming him into the sealed door.
"Open it...
Override the lockdown so it stays sealed after they kill those children scouts." Jones ordered.
"No I am not letting you in that house!" Malac snapped.
"Like you have a choice son." Jones smirked as he grabbed Malac by the back of his hair, he slammed his head against the hard steal...
"What was that!?" Chase grabbed hold of Vic's hand.
"Ana, Jordan, Chase come on let's go to the panic room.
Kay, Ariel come on." Dina ushered them into another room.
Vic and Vincent was about to go up to get the boys when Malac was shoved inside.
Jones re grabbed hold of Malachi now holding a gun to his head.
"Hello sons." Alexander followed in behind Jones.
"Thought I lost you two in crowd." Jones smirked at his younger brother who had James.
"My boys." Jones looked up the steps at Cam and Johnny.
"Vincent go make sure our guests stay in the panic room." Alexander ordered as he pointed a gun at him.
Reluctantly he compiled.
"You three living room let's go."Alexander ordered.
Vic stood between them trying to protect Cam and Johnny.
"Hold it." Alexander handed James off to Jones so he could check them for weapons.
"What are you two doing with knives?" Alexander glared at them as he pointed the knife in Cam's face as he tried to hide behind Johnny.
"Its him, the guy from the elevator." Cam whimpered to Johnny who also recognized Alexander.
"Your the one that grabbed us.
Making it look like a kidnapping." Johnny narrowed his eyes at Alex.
"Still so brave...
Yes John I kidnapped you for my brother to teach you boys to mind him.
Granted one thing that was never to happen, happened to you boys but don't worry they all paid a price for touching you boys." Alex grinned as he grabbed Johnny by the hair and forced him to the couch.
Johnny held onto Cam as he was forced over to the couch.
They sat smashed against each other.
Cam and Johnny gripped each others hand for dear life.
Malac was shoved on to the sofa next to Cam.
Malac was still dazed as he sat slumped his head half on Cam's shoulder.
Malac grabbed Cam's hand to assure him he was okay.
Vic sat next to Johnny as Vincent sat next to him.
James sat on the other side of Malac.
"Our family is almost complete.
Anastasia safely locked up with your baby brother.
All we need is Luke and Jasper.
Don't worry Duke is getting his boy.
Oh and...
There's my boy.
Jerry you found Miles.
Cameron, Johnny this is another older brother of yours.
Miles is Sebastian's first born.
My first kidnap, your dad pegged me even thought I never actually did it.
I did how ever hire someone who was keeping him safe for me." Jones smirked as he sat on the coffee table pointing his gun in their faces.
"Why?" Johnny finally broke the silence.
Jones looked at Johnny with a smirk.
"Because you are all very special, to special for your dad.
Don't worry Malachi your special too.
I just needed you to learn to mind me so in away I sent you to boot camp.
But that Doc screwed it all up." Jones grumbled as he slammed Malachi in the head with his gun.
Cam started to panic as he felt Malac's hand loosen.
Malachi fought off the pain and loss of consciousness to assure Cam he wasn't leaving him.
"You only just met and your bonds are so strong." Jones knelt in front of them.
He looked between Cam and Malac.
Without warning Jones grabbed Cam by the hair yanking him to his feet.
Malac grabbed hold of Johnny to ensure he didn't try and be a hero.
"Dad enough!" Malac snapped as he held his head with his free hand.
"Awe dose my first born baby have a headache?" Jones smirked as he pressed his gun to Cam's temple.
"Enough small talk." Duke ordered as he shoved four boys into the room.
All four were hurt and bruised.
Malac narrowed his eyes at Duke.
"Awe you remember me kid."
Duke leaned on the back of the sofa behind Malac as he grabbed his hair snapping his head back.
"Did you miss your uncle?" Duke smirked at Malachi.
"No..." Malac had tears threatening to fall.
Duke was worse than his dad.
Duke never cared if he killed him while beating him.
"Did you tell them who really bought you first.
I only sold you to that guy so I could be free, you were such a handful.
Like this one." Duke went to grab Johnny too but Malac pushed his head just out of reach.
Resulting in Duke pulling Malac's hair tighter getting a scream out of him.
"You really going to try and protect him?" Duke growled.
"Yes." Malac said as tears streaked his face.
"Your son is thick headed." Duke smirked at Jones.
"Okay boys we can't stay here so we need to move on.
Alex there is a little group in the panic room.
Take your son Vincent and get them I only want Anastasia and Chase.
You know what Jordan too.
Kill the Daniels girls, along with Gunter and Dina." Jones ordered.
"No!" Johnny tried to go after him to stop Alex but Malac held onto him tighter.
Duke finally let go of his hair so he could better focus on keeping Johnny put.
Johnny cried as Malachi held him in place.
Their hearts raced as Alex called to Jones.
With Cam, Jones made his way to the room.
Jones pinned Cam to the wall as he looked into the empty room.
Jones looked at Cam as he put his gun under his chin.
"Where are they Vincent!?" Jones demanded as he pulled back the hammer.
Cam's knees went weak as shock started to set in.
Cam looked back at the sofa where his brothers watched helplessly.
The only one Cam focused on was Johnny.
"Duke please." Johnny pleaded.
Duke sighed as he walked over to Jones.
"You need them both alive little brother." Duke said in his ear as he grabbed hold of Cam's arm and forced him back to the sofa shoving him practically on top of Johnny.
The boys held each other as they cried.
Cam's sobs were harder as Johnny tried to be stronger with silent tears streamed down his face...
"I got them out." Vincent snapped as Alex slammed him in the head with his gun.
Vincent's knees buckled as he leaned slumped against the wall sliding to the floor.
"We'll get them later let's move." Jones grabbed Vincent by his jacket collar and forced him to his feet and over to the living room.
Jones tossed Vincent into the coffee table.
Vincent screamed in pain as his rib slammed into it.
"Next time don't free my hostages." Jones grabbed him by the hair and forced him to look up at him.
Vincent just cried as he tried to sake a breath.
"Let's go the breach will be closing soon." Duke said as he chained the boys together.
Malac supported Vincent as they walked out into the streets filled with the battle still going on.
They tripped over a few bodies.
One boy grabbed Malac's leg as the nearly passed.
"Tidus!" Malac had Vic support Vincent as he knelt down to his friend.
"Move " Duke kicked at Malac who caught him and flipped him on his back.
Malac grabbed hold of Tidus as to protect him.
Jones walked up behind him and slammed him in the back.
"I can eliminate the problem." Jones grinned as he put his pistol against Tidus' head.
"No please.
He has the pure blood so dose his brother." Malac nudged his chin in the direction of Tobias that stood not to far off watching.
"Get over here boy." Jones demanded.
Jones chained him with the group and had Malachi help Tidus.
Doc and a few older generals stood blocking their way.
"Your not taking those boys with you." Doc stood his ground.
Malachi never saw Doc battle, he didn't even know he could.
"You and what army is going to stop us.
My army out numbers your children." Jones chuckled as they stood behind the boys ready to shoot them.
"Tell you what I'll leave these two behind if you want them so bad but if I can't have them I will kill them." Jones said as he stood behind Tidus' fourteen year old brother Toby with his gun on his temple.
"No we'll go with you.
Please Doc just let us pass." Tidus pleaded.
Doc couldn't let them go alone.
"Take me with.
Those boys are hurt and your going to need someone to care for them." Doc said as he let his armor go to the spiritual realm.
Jones was mused by this.
"Okay general...
But you know we do have an old score to settle." Jones chuckled as they walk towards the men.
Jones grabbed hold of Doc's arm and pulled him along.
"We are open to more."
Jones looked at the other men that considered surrendering.
"Jake I wandered what happened to you." Jones smirked as the boy that now stood next to James.
"Sorry I left." James said as his mentor put his arm around his shoulder.
"Its fine...
Jared no!" Jake snapped at his brother who wasn't going to let his older brother leave him.
"Oh yes...
He doesn't have a choice." Alex smirked as grabbed Jared and followed Jones to the breach...