Chapter 9 - A party.

The day went by quickly which was brilliant, something I desperately wanted. I didn't know how this party was gonna go later but i did know a good party was something I was dying for. I felt my phone vibrate and I had multiple messages.

Cheryl: party at Archie's remember!, all guests welcome!, starts at 7!

Addy: Two days off? God maybe next time I'll stab him too? Sounds like a plan right babes? Whatcha gonna do with your free time? x

Penny: Are you crazy?!, you stabbed your own boss!?, your lucky we need you!

God who knew I'd be popular today, I decided to ignore most of them including Adeline, she'll be setting up for tonight and I don't wanna distract her or get her in anymore trouble. God if Malachai found out that she's messaging me, he'd had a fit and die.

I went to my locker and grabbed all my stuff and made my way home, I hopped on my bike and started the engine. I made the mental note that I was going to walk to Archie's party since I didn't want my bike to get ruined, I made my way out of riverdale and smiled. First high school party? Should be interesting.

I arrived at home and checked the time, 5:30 perfect plenty of time, I parked my bike and smiled, god walking was gonna be fun but I didn't mind. I went upstairs and into my apartment, god I'm so ready for this. I knew I'd wear my white beanie so I left that out, I decided to wear my hat naturally since I could never be bothered doing anything with it, it came just before my butt and was curled naturally. And to say I'm 5'5 which I know is short but my hair was long okay!, I grabbed my black skirt and black top to act as a dress with my black tights placed them one with my black leather jacket, black ankle boots and my white beanie.

I did a once over in the mirror and decided it was good enough. I put my phone in my pocket and some cash in case I wanted to get a taxi home. I got my keys and left the house before locking the door and walking to Archie's, walking to Archie's would take awhile but I was excited to see the scenery so I wasn't so bothered, when I arrived at Archie's I saw Cheryl and everyone outside so I went and stood behind them all.

"Where should we but the keg Archie?" I heard one of Chucks followers say and Archie at first didn't answer until I heard a happy screw it and backyard. I walked in after everyone and looked around, god this was gonna be interesting, I wondered why Archie seemed so confused.

I walked into the living room and saw everyone there and an older man that looked familiar to me yet I couldn't understand it, who was he?. I shrugged it off and got myself a glass of water, the idea of drinking wasn't really for me. I sat on the sofa watching everyone get drunk and make out which made me roll my eyes until Cheryl came into the living room with everyone and I knew this was not gonna be good. Oh god.

"Let's play secrets and sins!" Cheryl shouted and everyone seemed confused by Chuck, i wondered who would ask the question but Jughead beat everyone too it.

It was at that point that I noticed, Archie, Veronica and Betty sat in the middle of all of this, oh no. Why did I get a feeling this was target practice.

" what the hell is secrets and sins?" Jughead asked out of confusion and what seemed to be discomfort, was this party not his idea?

"It's a variation on Truth or dare, where we own our truths by telling it like it is..I'll start the game with Veronica lodge, lets begin with how you came here for a new start, what's fresh about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet " Cheryl replies simply and that's when I noticed how bad this was going to be, oh no. This was target practice.

"That was your doing" Veronica answered simply and she seemed unbothered, I was rather proud of her for that and then Cheryl opened her mouth about a drive in? And that's when Jughead's face seemed to light up like a Christmas tree but not in such a joyful way.

Veronica then tried to defend herself and her father by aiming all of this back to Cheryl, why do I feel the need to step in? To protect someone but who? She threw the accusation that Cheryl killed Jason. Jason blossom, Cheryl's twin brother was found dead and no one knows how or why, Cheryl said it was meant to be faked and then he would run away but that never happened.

Dilton then opens his big fat mouth and Chuck eggs him on about Archie and Miss Grundy the music teacher, not many people knew about that; Archie and Miss Grundy had a summer fling which was cute if you didn't know about the teacher part and age gap, I was getting ready to say something when the world came crumbling down when Chuck Clayton opened his mouth.

"Boy do I have a twisted secret to reveal staring Betty Cooper, everybody knows why I got suspended but what you don't know. She dressed up like a hooker in a god awful black wig, handcuffed me in the jacuzzi and i almost drowned until she got me to say what she wanted to hear, she really lost it, she actually thought she was Polly but hey, you knew all along about this right Jughead?" He said with a small smile on his face and I watched as Jughead moved closer and tried to hit Chuck but before he could even try to land a hit Chuck had him on the floor and that when I felt myself stand up and move towards Chuck, no one would expect me too, hell I didn't even expect me too. I grabbed his arm, turned him round and smiled sweetly before punching him in the nose. I watched as the old man moved towards Jughead and helped him up before trying to get everyone out of the house but everyone stopped once my fist connected with chuck's nose and he went stumbling.

I watched as Kevin's eyes grew wide, everyone looked shocked at how the quiet girl had a strong left hook. Chuck got up and went for me, how typical a man that wants to fight. I slipped my leather jacket off and smiled.

"You wanna fight Chuck, I won't go easy. You've hurt some people in this room and I plan on making you pay" i said sweetly, he would get what he deserved and I'd make sure of that.

"What's it got to do with you McCall, you weren't there?" He said quickly while the blood dripped from his nose and he moved towards me and I flipped round and landed him on his knees after taking out his legs.

I walked up to him and bent down to his level so my mouth was next to his ear.

"Don't mess with them again, or I'll be the one paying you a visit sweetheart and I don't plan on being nice" I whispered into his ear. " do I make myself clear?" I asked him quietly.

"Yes" He said in shock and out of breath, I smiled got up, grabbed my jacket and made my way out of the building and patted his shoulder on the way past before smiling to everyone on the way out.

Something else I didn't regret, not all all.