Chapter 53 - Sudden blackness

I woke up on the sofa at Alices which didn't surprise me since this is where I went to sleep last night with my book, I noticed that Chic was sat at the table and I got up to see he had made breakfast which seemed nice but I was worried since he had been weird since that man came in and he killed him.

"Alice went to work saying shell be back tomorrow morning, big story apparently" he said sipping coffee and I simply nodded and went to make a hot chocolate since I hated coffee and tea, they weren't really my style and they tasted horrid. "I made breakfast, it's a fruit salad since she didn't have the ingredients for pancakes, I hope that's okay?" He said with a sweet smile which scared me a lot as I simply smiled back.

"Yeah that's great thanks" I said in my horrible morning voice, it must have sounded like I had swallowed knifes and pins since I had only just got up. I went and sat at the table and started to eat the food he made to be nice and polite.

"I have work soon, I'll see you after?" He said with a smile and I nodded. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. He went out the door in his work uniform and I carried on eating and picked up my phone.

I noticed a group chat was made and I laughed at the name. 'Jones left us, let's party' created by Fangs of course it was.

Fangs: sooo what we doing today ladies?
Sweetpea: your the lady!
Fangs: oh please
Sweetpea: I don't think the lady is up, Shame.
Toni: woah, forget about me?
Fangs: thought you were on getting Cheryl to like you?
Toni: yeah I am!, so shush I'm trying to make a plan
LORNA: house to myself, who's coming over?
Fangs: I'll be there princess!
Sweetpea: of course doll
Toni: I would love too But Cheryl..
LORNA: I get ya, have fun with the tiger.
Toni: I'll make the kitty purr don't you worry.

I put my phone down and shook my head, god she was something else, I heard bikes pull up and I was shocked, they were here quick. I went and opened the door in my Pjs because I'm classy like that, I had changed before sleeping last night into my shorts and a tank top, not Exactly the most flattering but it's only sleeping who cares.

"Woah, sleeping beauty" Fangs said with a laugh as he looked at me and I glared, i hadn't finished my Hot chocolate yet so if he thinks I won't floor him, he's got another thing coming.

"Don't Fogarty" I said to him with a glare before picking up my cup and sipping more of my drink, i smiled as the liquid went down my throat and made me smile.

"Hey doll, beautiful as ever" he said looking at my clothes and I rolled my eyes.

"Joke all you want but this is how I sleep most of the time anyway, got a problem with it. There's a door you can walk straight back out of" I said with a cold glare and they both shook their heads.

"What we doing today Princess?" Fangs asked and I shrugged, I was still in my pjs I shouldn't be making decisions.

"Whatever but I should probably get changed before we go anywhere" I said while laughing, it looked pretty warm outside so I decided on a shorts to be 'girly' for once since miss lodge claims I'm never girly which is true but whatever. I mean I live in jeans and I didn't see how shorts were 'girly' but I choose not to question Miss lodges ways.

I got dressed into my blue ripped shorts with my pink tie up crop top which was getting a-little small but whatever, I grabbed my thin throw over material type thing. I wasn't sure what it was but it was something, I then grabbed my sandals which were like roman sandals that went almost to my knee since I was so short and I walked downstairs.

"Damn honey" Fangs yelled through the house and I laughed at his reaction to me but Sweetpea was the best, he had gone bright red and couldn't stop staring at me.

"Close your mouth babe, your letting flys in" I said trying to be extra flirty on the word babe just to annoy him and add to our banter, I pulled my hair out of its top knot and let it fall down my back to my waist in its usual wavy red mess. "Where are we going then?" I said to the boys and they tried to decided.

"You owe me a game of pool" Fangs said with a shrug so I smiled

"Alright, the Wyrm it is. Your on" I said with a laugh as I made my way out of the kitchen and into the hall with two serpents following me, I looked at the bikes and they bickered over who I was sharing with.

While they bickered I went and sat on the first bike that I saw which happened to be Fangs and he laughed as Sweetpea looked a little hurt by the fact I hadn't chosen his bike but I shrugged and we made our way to the Wyrm, which worked out well since I hadn't seen my dad in forever.

"Hey dad" I said as I walked through and to the pool table and he turned in confusion.

"Hey pumpkin,what are you doing here?" He said as he came over and pulled me into a hug.

"Well this dumbass wants a game of pool so I said I'd go against him" I said with a laugh as I pointed to Fangs, Sweetpea went to the bar and grabbed drinks obviously nothing alcohol related but something for us to drink and onion rings because I called over and begged him.

"Well Good luck" my dad said as he went to his office after kissing my forehead, I smiled and I looked at Fangs as he set up the game.

We played for a few hours, we all played each other and laughed as we missed easy shots or when we tried to get harder ones, I had played each other boys a total of twelve times before we gave up and decided to just chat.

I knew I had to get back home for Chic since I didn't want him to be home alone since he had been working all day so Sweetpea gave me a ride home and I smiled as I got off the bike.

"Hey doll?" He said making me turn around.

"Yeah?" I asked with curiosity. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug which made me smile, we hadn't hugged before and this was crazy special.

" I enjoyed today" he said before letting go of me and I smiled and walked into the house. I saw chic sat on the sofa with a smile as I walked through the door, I sat down with him and looked towards the door before everything suddenly went black.