Chapter 32 - Mi familia

I got dressed before going to sit back down I front of the mirror that had pictures of all of us girl stuck to it and cried some more as all the girls came in and had their own turn to cradle me like a new born baby.

We were like a very big family, a dysfunctional one but we had been around each other for a very long time and it was almost heart breaking to watch us all go on our own, I smiled up at them and they all had tears in there eyes just like me. We were all finding this hard.

"Come on, let's go get our party on" Ginger said making us all laugh, she was a big party animal and when she got drunk; she was a bigger laugh then normal.

They all walked out and I stayed behind with Adeline and looked into the mirror and saw how much of a reck I had become, oh my god. I let these people destroy me once more, I let them strip me of my self confidence and pride.

"LJ?" Adeline said to me as she stood up and I turned to look at her as she stood in-front of the door with her hand out, I grabbed it and gave the best smile I could. She pulled me up and out the door but what I saw outside that door was going to set off a whirlwind of emotions.

In front of me stood more people than I could count, I looked at them all in shock, um what.

"Hello?" I said with a raised eyebrow, what was this and then I saw a face I remembered. Toni? I searched around the room and saw a lot of faces I remembered from school, Betty? Archie? Veronica? Kevin?!

"We thought you might like a party that meant more to you, so we brought you some people that should mean a lot to you LJ" Adeline said as a man walked towards us with a smile and tears in his eyes, the man from my drawing, suddenly a rush of emotions hit me all at once along with a few very unclear memories but one that meant the world to me.

He stopped a few metres in front of me and I looked at him with tears in my eyes,

"Hey kiddo" he said as a small tear fell down his face and I walked closer to him as the whole room fell silent.

"Dad?" I chocked out with my voice failing on me and my throat being so dry it put a desert to shame. He came up to me and captured me in a hug which i happily gave back, I smiled into the hug and felt at home.

"Betty, came the other day and we planned having your family come and see you since I know how much you've missed them" Adeline said as she looked at my tear stained face, she smiled at me along with the other girls. They all knew that my family was important to me even though I wasn't sure who they were.

"Thank you so much Addy" I said as I pulled away and moved towards Betty.
"I can't thank you enough for this Betty, it means the world to me" I said as I grabbed her hands and gave her a smile,
"If you ever need anything please, don't ever be afraid to ask me, you've given me my greatest wish" I said as I pulled her into a hug and I was Jughead stood behind her with a sad smile as he looked at me, why was he sad? Did I know him aswell?

My father pulled jughead onto the stage and then reached for my hand which I happily gave him.
"The Jones twins are back!, the serpents are whole again!, we've found our missing Princess and no matter what we won't loose her again" he yelled out to the serpents which had me stumped, jughead was my brother? I looked at him and he smiled at me and I couldn't help the smile that erupted on my face as I went to pull him into a hug.

"I've always wanted a brother" I said to him, he hugged me tighter and I smiled.

"You've always had one in me and that will never change" he said to me as I came away and he smiled and dragged me towards a group of serpents

"Toni!" I yelled and pulled her into a hug, she knew about this when she came and saw me earlier.

"Hey Lo!" She smiled and returned the hug.
"My Bestie back?" She giggled.

"Lorna, this is Fangs and Sweetpea" Jughead said, as he pointed at the tall dark and handsome human from the drag race who's name I had never forgotten and could never forget.

"We've already met, how are you guys?" I asked with a smile towards Sweetpea and Fangs.

"Much better now that your here" Fangs said as he smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him like the first time we met.

"What did Malachai want from you?" Sweetpea asked, god we're still on that.

"We went over that already" I said as I rolled my eyes once more.
"Are you okay after that incident at the drag race, I know I can dumped you at home" I said with a shrug I had an angry Penny to deal with that day and god did I feel it in the morning.

"Yeah, fine" he said as he turned back to Fangs, rude much. Fangs sent me a wink which I ignored and suddenly I felt someone behind me and I saw it was Kevin.

"So little miss jones, you've got explaining to do" Kevin said as he hugged me and picked me up, he knew I hated being picked up with a burning passion.

I saw Sweetpea's fist tighten when Kevin picked me up, weird?

"Why are we even here of all places?" Archie asked which was a question everyone turned to me to ask.

"Simple, I worked here" I said with a shrug as I went behind the bar and I watched as all their faces dropped.