Chapter 88 - New dawn

I have never wondered what I have done wrong more than I do now with this whole sweetpea situation, I wondered why he did this to me and what I could have done to him for him to feel the need to kiss her? But I wasn't also sure why I was so bothered by the fact that he kissed someone else.

If that's what he wanted to do then he can do it for all I cared and I'll live my life, he didn't deserve to see me sad so he can just see me mad? Maybe I wasn't sure yet. I knew I definitely wasn't happy about any of this but I knew he wasn't allowed to know that.

I got up out of the cheryl and Toni's spare bed to see clothes laid out on the chair which made me laugh and had Toni Topaz written all over it , I had no choice so I threw on the skirt and the red top and looked in the mirror. I looked okay I wouldn't lie, I knew this was idle but they could suck it. I pulled on my serpent jacket and the heels which made my eyes roll, could you even call them heels?

I walked downstairs to see one of my favourite couples talking and a pissed of fangs stood in front of them, their eyes fell on me and Fangs jaw flew open while Toni smirked and Cheryl laughed. He wanted to hurt me? Maybe I'd just make him mad? That sounded like a game I was good at.

"Oh my god, Lo your gonna kill him" Fangs laughed with a smirk on his face that spoke revenge and I liked that look, he deserved to be mad and I was going to make him that way.

"Let's go laddies, I want to see this happen" Toni said as she dragged cheryl upstairs to get dressed for the first day back and I smiled to Fangs and he looked at me with his big sympathetic eyes which made me want to punch him in the face.

"No sympathy baby doll, I don't need it" I said with a laugh as I picked up an apple from the fruit bowl and room a bite. He shook his head and laughed making me smile, I didn't need boys I had my friends and family which made me wonder if they'd told Jughead yet. That could be an interesting day in hell.

Cheryl and Toni came down the stairs looking beautiful as ever, these two were so in love that it was nice to look at and gave you hope unless it was a day like today when it made me just want to vomit everywhere, I loved them like sisters but god I couldn't deal with all that lovey Dovey bull today. Fangs extended his arm for me making me laugh and I grabbed it as we walked out of the door to see my bike and a car lined up outside which had me so confused, but it took me awhile to remember that Cheryl had a car.

We all climbed in since a skirt and bike were something I had done before but I wasn't feeling it today so I sat in the back with Fangs as the two lovebirds climbed in the front of car and we made our way to school, I sighed thinking about facing him and how all of today would go but at the end of the day. It wasn't something I could control but that didn't mean I couldn't be mad about it.

Cheryl and Toni were singing songs at the top of their voices which gave me something to distract myself until we parked into the parking lot and it all became so real and devastating to me in a second. We all climbed out and Fangs gave me a reassuring smile.

"All else fails princess, we can skip and go get food at pops" he laughed as he walked in with me making me laugh since it felt like his answer to everything was food which reminded me of Jug and his love for cheese burgers.

We walked in and I felt everyone's eyes on me which made me blush alittle and made me want to put my head down and hide away but I couldn't, I had to be strong and confident to get through this so I held my head up high and walked through the hallways. You could hear the sound of the heels hitting the floor and it made me laugh alittle and Fangs stood next to me the whole time while Toni and Cheryl were behind me to stop me from running in the opposite direction.

That's when I saw him talking to some younger serpents and him look up at me and his eyes come out of his head when he saw my outfit which I'd be lying if i said it didn't have everyone's attention on me, girls and guys which must had made him mad as he began to come towards me and I took a breath in.

"Where the hell were you last night?!? You didn't come home and now your dressed like this? Are you crazy! People are going to look at you like your not with me at all!" He started yelling which made me furious, he was mad at me but he didn't even have a reason to be and I did. I lost it in that moment.

"You lost your right to give a damn when you decided to kiss Josie!" I yelled at him before I started to walk away and felt him grab my wrist and making me swing around to face him like I was his object and I couldn't leave until he said which remind me of Malachai and my treatment before all of this and I wasn't going to be someone's object once again.

"Let go!" I yelled before yanking my arm out of his hold. Then the second wave of furiousness came which was the serpent king Jughead Jones with Betty hot on his tail as he moved through the hall.