Chapter 49 - Dangerous game

"Sweetpea,Fangs. Get my children out of here" My father yelled as they pushed me and Jughead our of the Wrym as I glared at penny before walking out on my own, they took us back to Sweetpeas trailer but I was too mad to even notice.

"What the hell is that witch doing here!" I yelled out of anger, god I hated that women. If their was a devil she was it!

"She's here to complain about Jughead cutting her out of the serpents with some help" Fangs said as Sweetpea worked on trying to calm me down. Not so easy doll face.

"Of course she's here to complain, it's not like she good at anything else!" I yelled, I could feel myself getting more and more angry, I had a short temper it was well know and I wasn't so proud of it but I sure as hell wasnt afraid to use it.

"What did you mean by when malaria crossed me?" Sweetpea chuckled as he sat me down to stop my walking around his trailer.

"He crossed a line" I said with a shrug before looking at the ground, I was proud of what I did but I know it made me look like.

"Come on, what happened?" Fangs said while looking at me with a smile that looked like he was out for a kill.

"He had to get a few stitches in his hand Becuase I butchered it with a flip knife" I said with a shrug and Jughead spat water across the trailer and I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Like you almost did to Penny back there?" He questioned and I just nodded, it was my thing I guess, you could tell if it was me because I usually shove knifes through people's hands clearly.

"That was pretty sick yano" Fangs said with a wink, he was like this with me all the time even when I looked like a scary monster, good to know.

"No Fangs, it wasn't" Sweetpea said making me turn around and suddenly making me feel bad for my actions against Malachai and Penny, funny how this one man could have that effect on me. " it was hot! And a little scary" he said with a wink and laugh. " you will make a force to reckoned with Doll" he said with a laugh as he put his arm over my shoulders and I smiled and blushed.

"You thinking about being a serpent still?" Jughead asked me and I looked at him and nodded confidently.

"If I don't die by Penny Peabody first" I said with a laugh and everyone looked at me with sad smiles.

"You look like you can hold your own doll, you've Shoved a knife through the leader of the ghoulies hand, threatened a serpent, fought off two teenage boys who are members of a pretty bad football team and still lived to to tell the tale, ywah I'm scared to see you get a serpent jacket" Sweetpea said with a laugh and Jughead nodded

"I'm excited, another serpent Jones. The world will bow down to our serpent princess" Fangs said with a smile and pulled out his phone and I looked at Jughead.

"I'll be surprised if dad doesn't put you in charge if he ever steps down, I think he might die as the head of the serpents" he said with a laugh and I shook my head.

"I don't want to be the head of the serpents Jug, I just want to be one." I said with a laugh and I looked at Fangs. "What's wrong Fangs?" I questioned as I looked at him and how he had paled.

"Their having a vote about whether Jughead cane stay or not and Penny was pretty vocal about you and your attitude, saying she didn't like it and wanted you gone and sent away if she gets the vote" Fangs said I felt my own face pale, what. She was going to send me away? Of course she would that stupid serpent bitch.

"Lorna, your crazy if you think dad will let you get sent away!" Jughead said to me as he came and hugged me. "If only we can find something incriminating about Penny and Tall boy." Jughead said while thinking.

"Because abuse of a minor isn't enough?" I said with a small fake laugh, god she was out to ruin my life wasn't she, she seriously wouldn't let me have a break.

I saw my dad come in and he sighed.

"What were you thinking boy!, mutilating Penny! That's against the laws!" He yelled at Jughead and I felt a need to protect my brother but Jughead shot me a glare as I tried to get up. "It's being put to a vote whether you get to stay!, id suggest you choose your next actions wisely" He yelled before turning to me. "You threatened a serpent in front of the whole damn gang Lorna! Do you know how stupid that is?!" He yelled at me and I wouldn't take that.

"Oh right I'm sorry! That's more important than the fact that she ruined my life! That she went against your stupid laws and stole your own daughter from you! She beat the living crap out of me! A serpent by blood and your all stood there deciding whether to keep her?! But you think I'm crazy?!" I yelled back I felt the blood rush To my face and I didn't care how much of his feelings I hurt. "She Almost killed your daughter and your sat playing happy families with her!, hope it's a good family!" I yelled before making my way to the exit and onto my bike, I heard them shout my name but ignored it and made my way back into the Northside of town, those people were sat there calling me crazy after everything that women has put me through.

But I'm the one that's out of line? Whatever. I made my way into the cooper house and sat on the sofa after locking the door. I looked at my phone and saw a message form toni.

TONI: Hey Lo, That was pretty badass what you did! Jughead is looking for the head of that statue still even with all this going on trying to clear the serpents name. Your dad will come around Lo, he won't let you leave again x

I sighed and looked at the floor.