Chapter 36 - Simple drawings

"He likes you" Toni said as she pushed me, who's he? What?
"Also!, when the hell did you get piercings?!" Toni screamed as she looked at my ear which made me giggle, Ive been getting piercings since I was fourteen.

"I've had them since I was fifteen, I've always had lobes for as long as I can remember. I got my second lobes when I was fourteen, my Tragus and Helix when I was fifteen and then I got more when I was sixteen" I shrugged and laughed as she inspected my ear. On the other side I only have my two lobes but I never got to get an industrial like I wanted, I didn't have the ear for it which saddened me because I thought they were amazing, god they were rather attractive too in my opinion.

"Woah woah, what do you mean you got more at sixteen?" Toni asked trying to find out more and more information, I guess it was because she missed so much of my life.

"Me and Adeline went for my sixteenth birthday, she got her tongue pierced and I got my nipples pierced" I said with a shrug as I looked towards my bike and back at them all again, Fangs had a look of shock on his face, Jughead looked disgusted but Sweetpea blushed? He blushed? Why did he blush?

I looked around the trailer park and I smiled, I missed this life. Something that seemed so inviting and home like. This is a place I wished that I had grown up. Toni links her arms with mine and smiles.

"Come on!, we should go somewhere" Toni said as she dragged me away from everyone,
"He really likes you, that's unreal!" Toni giggles as she pulled me away and I was so confused, who liked me? Who is he?

"Who?" I asked simply and she stopped dead in the middle of the path and I felt someone bump into me and I turned around and saw Sweetpea looming over my 5'5 frame with his 6'3 frame and I blushed at the closeness of us, my heads were against his chest and it was pressed against me and I could feel my checks get hotter and hotter.

"I uh, I'm uh. I'm sorry" I said quickly, I stuttered over my words and blushed more as I moved away from him.

"Oh no! Your kidding!" Toni yelled and looked at us

"What?" I said as I walked away and grabbed her arm and dragged her away. I had no idea what she was on about but I knew it would be embarrassing and shed give me a hard time, she was beginning to be a pain in the ass but she was slowly becoming a close friend of mine, although I feel like this could be a real start to a great friendship.

"You two! You have the most tension going!" Toni started and I shrugged, oh god she can shut up.

"Where are we going?" I asked her and she pulled me towards sweet water river.

I looked out on the water and smiled, this is where I go when I'm sad. It was my thinking place, I opened my bag and pulled out my sketch pad and I started drawing the river. I looked out and shaded the rock and added waves to the water and although it was in black and white I loved it.

I flipped the page and looked at Sweetpea who was sat really still with his delicious body on show and looking off into the distance really artistic like and I slowly saw myself starting to draw him by thinking of him and I drew his outline and began on his face and before I knew it, I was shading and I had drawn something that I considered my best work yet and I highlighted his features. He looked amazing and beautiful, that's when I noticed the prospective I saw him and it hit me.

Oh god.

I put my signature at the bottom, I looked at it and placed it away from my face and I saw him behind me and I jumped and blushed really hard and I looked at him and my face went really red.

"I uh" I said as he looked at me.

"Whatcha got there?" He said to me as he got closer, I blushed more and I felt his body touch me and I giggled from the nerves and before I knew it, the sketch pad wasn't in my hand anymore and he had it in his hand.

I looked at the round and everyone crowded around it and looked at it and back at me and then back at the pad.

"This is me?" Sweetpea said and I looked down and I nodded while I looked at my feet.
"It's really good, can I keep it?" He asked and I nodded as I grabbed it as I pulled it out of my sketch pad and handed him it.

"There you go" I said with bright red cheeks and I smiled as he admired it, did he honestly like it that much?

"Can you draw me next?!" Fangs yelled and I laughed.

"Yeah of course I can" I said as I grabbed my pencil and I looked at fangs. I picked up the pencil and started with his face. Sweetpea looked over my shoulder and I felt his breath on my neck and my breathing picked up and it became irregular.

It was erotic and i hated it.

I finished the drawing and it wasn't as good as the one of Sweetpea but it was decent I thought, I put my signature at the bottom and I pulled it highlighted it and shaded it out.

I pulled it out and handed it to Fangs and his jaw hit the ground.

"Do I actually look that good?" He said so full of himself, god men and their testosterone, they can get so full of himself.

I rolled my eyes and turned to see Sweetpea right in front of my face. Our breath mixed and I could feel his breath on my face, his lips were centre meters away from mine and I looked up and saw his eyes looking down at my lips and I looked up at him.

This moment just hit erotic and it hit very erotic very quickly.