Chapter 37 - crazy tension

This moment just hit erotic and it hit very erotic very quickly.

I looked up at him while everyone focused on the drawing of fangs, I licked my lips and began imagining the feeling of his lips against my own and I felt the tension thicken and i let out a breath and looked at his lips that were centimetres away from my face.

"I uh" I stuttered and looked up at him with a bright red blush that covered my normal porcelain skin.

"You really do look hot today" he said as he pulled my fringe away from the eye it currently covered and I gulped, oh my god. He slowly leant in and i gasped as he got closer and I held my breath as he kissed my cheek. He looked me in the eyes with his brown eyes that reminded me of pools of chocolate, after that cruel act of sweet sweet torture he left me alone and Walked off towards Fangs.

"That was intense" toni laughed and i blushed more and tried to hide behind my ginger hair, I decided that I wanted to go swimming. I often did this to myself but I didn't care, I slid off my jacket, pulled off my shirt, undid my shoes and wiggles out of my jeans before putting all my jewellery with my clothes and jumping in the water,

I felt eyes burning holes in the back of my body since the minute I took off my top and I knew excatly who it was, Sweetpea. Soon everyone jumped in and I laughed as we splashed each other and genuinely just had a laugh and since I was going back to school on Monday it was days like this that I loved.

"Hey Sweetpea, I love the placement of your tattoo" I said with a smile being completely genuine, I loved tattoos and piercings.

"Oh yeah?" He said and I smiled and nodded.

"You got any?" He curiously questioned.

"Nope just piercings. I've always wanted a tattoo though" I said with a shrug as I saw towards the edge, he came up behind me and put his arms around my hips. Confidence much?

"I think you'd look great with a tattoo, maybe you'll get a serpent one?" He questioned and I giggled, he's very touchy why?

"Maybe, I want one" I said as I unwrapped his arms and climbed out the water.

"Wait you wanna join the serpents?" Jughead asked as he looked towards me.

"Well yeah, their like family so" I said as I put my clothes back on and put my hair into a bun.

"Ayyy another jonesss" Fangs said making me laugh

"It is her birth right Jughead" Toni said and I nodded. This was my family's legacy it was what they passed on to us so I was gonna take it and run.

"Have you told dad?"' Jughead asked and I looked towards him.

"Well not yet but I figure it's obvious and I mean I'll talking to him about it eventually" I said with a smile, I know their going through a lot with the serpents and dad coming in and out of retirement, Toni filled me in on all the drama that I've missed.

Archie and a teacher. Wow
Betty and Jughead's multiple issues and she did the dance which Toni explained to me.

"I don't know if he'll be comfortable with you on a pole after everything that's happened" Jughead said and sighed. I knew this would be true but I was over all of the club and what happened there.

"Shouldn't let the past stop you" I said when a shrug and smile.
"Plus it's my choice right? If you guys don't like it so much why is it still a thing?" I asked as I looked at Sweetpea who still wasn't dressed and I licked my lips at the sight and thought of him.

"We tried to get it outlawed but not everyone shared the view" Toni said with a shrug, I wonder who was against the idea of not being in a patriarchal gang where they let women move their body around a pole to win favour of a gang.

"Who was all for not dancing then?" I asked out of curiosity for the cause, I couldn't say much since I did it as a job for awhile, however I did agree that we aren't objects to be watched and played with.

"Me, Sweetpea, Toni and a lot of the younger serpents plus your dad" Fangs said with a smile as he looked at the drawing of him as if it was the best thing ever.

I looked towards Sweetpea and smiled, he didn't agree with the objectifying of women. Something that I found massively relieving which caused me to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I liked that about a guy, someone who was honest and believed in equality and equity.

A dream catch for me.

But, I was never one for dating. It meant people got close to me and they'd find out a secret I had hidden for most of my life. No one really took an interest in me anyway and it was a good thing it meant I stayed out of trouble with Malachai and that I wouldn't have a huge weakness exposed to the world.

Unfortunately, I could never see it coming. That my weakness would be a 6'3 tall dark and handsome who wore a jacket which mirrored his minor movements and fit him like a second skin. That I would fall so deep for this one person that they would become my huge glaring weakness that would make or break me. That would hold a part of me in their hands with the ability to crush me in seconds from the trust I gave him.

To share my other hidden secrets.