Chapter 31 - Saying Goodbye

"Your father" she said simply.

I looked at her and I imagined myself looking over the moon. That was my father? I knew what he looked like and he was here? That means my family is here. My life was here before all this had happened, I could rebuild it maybe?

Although, I was still scared to see them all since I had no memories of them and I saw Toni's face, we had met before but that was under a fake name and now she knew my secret much like the rest of this town, they knew my secret. I watched her leave after her statement and I smiled more than I have in the last couple of weeks.

I got to work quickly and started washing the tables, I knew today was my last day and as much as I hated this building. It was my home for these eleven years and nothing would change that, I won't forget the first time I got on the pole or the first time I got behind the bar, they were moments that made me stronger.

Me and the girls were having a party here after hours which was something I was largely excited for, it wasn't going to be too drastic or anything it was going to be chill. Today would be chill or so I thought.

Addy: Penny's our you down on the last half an hour of tonight...I'm sorry babes x

I looked at my phone and sighed, I knew she'd find away to make today so much harder for me than it had to be, I decided that I wouldn't let it get to me, i was a strong girl and it was my last day so I could do this.

LJ: no worries :), I'll be fine x

I put all the chairs next to the tables and sighed and smiled at my work, this place was spotless and it would ruined in an hour and a half but I didn't care Becuase I had this moment. I picked up my sketch pad and went and put it with my stuff in back before I decided to get ready, last day let's go out with a bang? Might as well make Penny regret firing me right?

I smirked to myself, let's go out with a bang LJ, you've always been good at making your self noticed apparently I thought to myself, trouble always had away of finding me. I walked towards the back and decided it was time to use my red underwear set  that I never had a reason for, Adeline gave me it, apparently it screamed me

I went to the back and started on my hair, I ran a brush through it and let it fall in its natural long waves, I pulled on my red underwear since I was in the mood for chaos and since Penny was hell bent on humiliating us, I pulled on my work uniform for when I'm behind the bar which people wouldn't see anyway which was good.
(Outfit at the top)

I put on my heels since it kinda came with the job, I walked out of the back room, a positive of this job. Heels? Not even a problem. I walked out to see the girls standing there and I smiled to them and they gave me a weak one back, Penny refused to turn up tonight apparently so it was just us girls holding down the fort.

I went behind the bar and leaned against it as they talked, I was starting to feel more and more upset about leaving. I hated it here don't get me wrong but it was like my childhood home and my family were here since I didn't remember anything other than this.

I looked at the time and started getting the bar ready, this was gonna be the last time of me behind a bar, I hated that. I loved bar work, mixing drinks especially.

I watched as people came in and sat down, ordered a few drinks and as the girls went about doing their jobs, this is when I was trying to decided what song id use since this was dropped on me rather last minute, I smiled as I thought of one, 'let's kill tonight' by panic at the disco, it was a great song and a really up beat one too, easy to dance too.

I watched as time flew by, people got more and more drunk, girls got more and more tired and suddenly I noticed there was an hour left of work, god this was going so fast. I got out from behind the bar and quickly made me way to the back so I could get ready, I watched ginger run her way to the bar, I guess she's on drunk watch. I took my uniform off and thank god too it was more degrading than being on the pole.

I watched as Diamond got off the pole and came my way.

"Knock em dead kid" she said and she passed me, she was a middle age for us all. She was twenty one and she was confident and attention loving.

I listened for my song and I heard it, this was going to be replayed on repeat so many times until the end of the night unless we close early, I walked out into the stage and I heard the room go silent, oh lord. The nerves built up in me and I was ready to run until the song started and I started my dance, I wasn't sure what I was doing but I went with it.

I slowly slid down the pole and onto the floor with my legs spread and dipped my head back against the pole, I wasn't sure if this was sexy. I just guessed. I put my hands further up the pole and pulled myself back up to wrap my legs around the pole and climb to the top to do my walk around. After that I was lost in the music doing this dance, I wasn't sure what it was. I kinda felt like it was a snake dance?

I came off the stage when everyone left and went into the back where I saw addy already waiting for the mental break down that had already happened. I hugged her and cried my heart out.

"Addy, they can't want me after that" I said as I cried, my family couldn't want someone who did that, they'd surely find it gross. I cried more and more as she rubbed my back and tried to comfort me.

I got dressed before going to sit back down I front of the mirror that had pictures of all of us girl stuck to it and cried some more as all the girls came in and had their own turn to cradle me like a new born baby.