Chapter 71 - Serpent blood

When I got back it was pretty late and no one was up but Sweetpea and Toni Who we're sat in Fred Andrews kitchen since there was tents and stuff outside which caused some unrest in me, why were they awake? I put my helmet down by the door with everyone else's and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Guys?" I questioned wondering why they were awake at a time like this instead of sleeping or whatever it is normal teenagers do.

"Where'd you go?" Sweetpea asked as he looked at me and i stopped in my tracks towards the tap to get some water.

"The river to relax alittle after all the chaos that's been happening" I said thinking of my best lie on the spot to stop them interrogating me.

"Really? Because I followed you" Sweetpea said sipping his hot chocolate causing me to turn around and look at them both with a look of defeat. "Why were you at the Wyrm? You know it's not safe" Sweetpea said coming closer to me and moving hair out of my face, no he couldn't use the fact that we had a lot of tension between us to get information out of me.

"Everyone's asleep you can tell us" Toni said as she looked at me with fear? Maybe even confusion, was she afraid of me or for me? Who knew.

"Fine, I went to the Wyrm to deal with my own personal business" I said with a shrug hoping to throw them off and to get them to leave me alone but was i that naive to think they would leave me alone after that? Yes I was and did it succeed no it failed dramatically

"I saw you talking to Hiram and the others" Sweetpea said as he grabbed the file from my hand before I had the chance to stop him and placing it on the island as him and Toni looked through it. "She was the girl at the club? Are they Ghoulies Lorna?" He asked looking up at me with delight and pride.

"Yeah okay they are, I hated what they did to Jug and I still do. I warned Penny not to push her luck with me Becuase I'm not a serpent so I don't have to worry about the baggage of dragging you guys down with me if I get into any trouble. So I went and made my point clear with these photos very few words and a knife or two into a certain Blossoms hand" I said simply while taking a sip of my water as they gazed at the pictures.

"You did all this? She was your friend like your sister" Toni said to me with shock and pride, pride god guys all I did was beat a few people up and one of them happened to be a backstabbing bitch.

"She choose her side, I choose mine" I said simply pulling all the pictures back into the file before putting it next to me and looking at them.

"Fogarty was right, you'll make a hell of a serpent Jones" Sweetpea said while laughing at the scene that had unfolded in front of him.

"You promised nothing reckless Lo" Toni said while looking at me with fear of the unknown. She was scared of what they'd do to me.

"I have a video of the sheriff involved in Hiram's plans, the only people that have touched the photos properly are those that were in the Wyrm and I'm going to change the file later while wearing clothes and then burn the other and if they make a move where I need to put them back in line, I'll send them a copy if they still want to push. I'll publish them and send them to the lab in Greendale for testing where the only finger prints they'll pull up are there's and not yours since you only touched the file thank god. I have a plan chill, they'll get blamed for it since it's there prints and nothing leading back to us at all" I said simply uncovering my plan was dangerous but it wasn't bad to the serpents since they would turn their backs now would they?

"God your diabolical" Sweetpea said with a laugh as he heard my plan, guess he liked it? What can I say I'm the brains of most operations

"I'm gonna tell your dad, the Serpents want in all. Your family and that plan is amazing but also death, we've got your back" Toni said with a smile, clearly she liked the plan too but my father how would he feel about all of this happening and happening under his nose.

"Your going to release the people right? I don't need you going full killer on us" Sweetpea said while giving me a nervous laugh.

"Their already out on their way home, they'll stay quiet since none of them but one saw my face and trust me I know how to scare her into submission" I said with a smirk the joys of working with Adeline for years gave me the tips I needed into getting her to submit to this and not to spill any information.

She choose the loosing side and I guess me and Hiram's Grag tag of Goons are in Check mate for now until they play their next move but I was still a few steps ahead with this and they knew that I wasn't afraid to leak videos or photos and say it was them and have them all gone but the Greendale police force since our sheriff is corrupt.

"God your gonna make a hot serpent with a dangerous bite Doll, I'm excited to see it" Sweetpea said as he walked towards our tent, I walked inside and saw we didn't have much space but there was two sleeping bags and I'd be fine with this but whether his girl would who knows and I didn't care much for it.

I decided payback for being an ass was needed though, I pulled off my clothes and kept on my underwear and slide into my sleeping bag. Taking off my clothes was something I was use to doing with seeking eyes so it didn't bother me but it definitely bothered Sweetpea.

Lorna 1 Hiram 0
Lorna 1 Sweetpea 0