2

Anddd....I present to you the next chapter! The time skips are going to be very confusing until they reach junior high so please bear me until then.

When you have to actually look up to Google to know what you do in elementary school because you have no clue about how your childhood passed by. (Sincerely, your goldfish brained author)

P.S: Tomorrow's my last exam so, you're gonna get some quicker updates after tomorrow.

Third person POV

"Okay students! Today we're going to try working in pairs!"

The familiar chippy voice of their homeroom teacher filled the classroom and all the students blinked at her for clarification.

A pair what now? Was it something like pear? Because the students loved pears. Pears were delicious.

Satsuno-sensei motioned the two girls that were sitting on the front seat to come near her. The girls looked at each other before shrugging and going to the teacher's podium.

"As you can see, I have Mika-chan and Kiyoko-chan with me here." The beta teacher said while patting at the girls' shoulders.

The students nodded but still didn't get the point.

"I'll be giving them a project to work on and both of them have to finish the project together as a pair, understood?" She said and the class started chattering about these 'projects' that she was going to give them.

Some were even imagining being given the responsibility to do a secret and huge project. Like some sort of superhero.

Satsuno-sensei clapped her hands together, gaining attention of the chattering students, quietening them down effectively. "So I want you to choose someone to pair up with and do this project that I'll assign you of, is that understood?"

A unanimous shout of 'yes sensei!' made her smile slightly as she watched the students change places and go near their project partner. She turned herself towards the board satisfied with the students mingling and picking up the white chalk she started to write about the pair work.

Although, the students, behind her back, weren't as innocent as she thought they would be.

"Hey, isn't that the same kid who beat Kaito up?"

"Yeah, we shouldn't really talk with him, he'll end up beating us too."

"Hush! He'll hear what we're saying."

"Would sensei give us pears if we finish our work?"

Chatters and murmurs disguised the scared and disgusted look that they were giving to the red head who was still seated and seemingly fast asleep with his head on his desk, without any intention of standing up soon.

On the other hand, Nagisa was confused why people were scared of Karma. All the students seem to avoid the red head opting either to avoid him or talk bad about him or do both. Karma wasn't a bad guy at all, all these days that they spent together has been wonderful actually, if he may add.