27

I made a fanart for A little wicked by livixbobbiex. I like how the left side one turned out ^^

A failed attempt.

Disappointment weighed Nagisa down like weights that had been dropped onto his head at the crystallized ball of their teacher, still alive and grinning like always. Sure he had praised them for their efforts and lauded to each and every student for the teamwork, but he had survived, so it still felt like a failure.

"Nurufufu, a nuclear bomb wouldn't make a scratch on it," Koro-sensei still had the ability to change colors in that form, "A spanner wouldn't do a thing,"

Karma took the liberty to pick the teacher turned ball, and brought his phone out of his back pocket. Knowing him, he was probably probbing around for a purchase even at a time like this, how opportunistic. Nagisa could hardly share his enthusiasm as Karma swiped up an image of Koro-sensei reading porn mags.

"You can't hide your face now," he grinned darkly, the gears in his mind practically turning at the speed of light as they schemed for millions of way to kill Koro-sensei's spirit, if not his body, "Oh, look, it wants to be friends with you," he stuck a sea slug onto the helpless Koro-sensei.

Well, Nagisa thought, somewhat amusedly, someone was having fun.

"In some way we can do whatever we want with him," Kayano remarked.

He nodded, "Yep, and Karma's positively gifted at times like this,"

The assassination sure had taken a lot out of all of them, and Nagisa wanted nothing more than to fall onto his bed the first thing they returned to the hotel. Everyone seemed just as tired and needless to say, the teacher turned ball was practically radiating with endless energy, grinning and gloating at them all.

"I'm just so exhausted," Maehara moaned,and Mimura shared his sorrow, "Let's head back to room and rest. I don't feel like doing anything,"

Terasaka looked at them in disbelief, "What, one lousy miss and you lose all your oomph? We did what we were supposed to do, so tomorrow we can just enjoy ourselves,"

Nagisa did what he could in the situation and just smiled awkwardly as encouragement or agreement he wasn't sure. Sure, everyone was tired beyond measures and felt the need to go to their bed, but something had definitely gone wrong. Even with the exhausting assassination, the fatigue was more than he had expected.

Then Rio leaned towards him, her face pinker than usual, "Can I lean on you for a sec, Nagisa-kun?" And she slumped down on the floor, and the alarm bells in his head went haywire.

"Nakamura-san?!" He hunkered down to help her.

She commented weakly, her eyes glassy and unfocussed as if in a trance, "Heh, I wanted to go to my room and get changed, but my body seems to have a different idea,"

Nagisa pressed the back of his palm to her forehead and retracted immediately, "You're burning up!"

"Oh man, just imagining the hot babes gave me a nosebleed," Okajima too slinked over, blood oozing out of him and that sparked concern in everyone.

"Okajima-kun!" What was happening?

It wasn't long that Karasuma's phone rung and his features darkened in aggravation as he shouted at whoever it was. The voice seemed to have been altered by a voice changer, but the sick amusement in his voice never left as his voice buzzed. It was probable that the mysterious caller was the one who caused this..