8

Karma and Nagisa discover each other's liking to the same franchise and they add another person in their small group.

Has anyone read or watched The Promised Neverland yet? I'm so hung up on that manga and Kaguya-sama: Love is war.

And Emma and Norman are just so precious~ (•ᴗ•)❤ Ray is the edgy adorable brother that had a huge character development. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

(Lol, sorry that I ranted so much but I can't stop discussing 'bout it!)

Third person POV

"Woah, Nazzoni directed Sonic Ninja? How cool is that?"

Nagisa looked over his shoulder, even if he did knew who the speaker was and was met with -unsurprisingly- Karma's face, looking down at the magazine from behind him.

"Eh?"

He was briefly startled, however, because he never assumed that Karma liked superhero stuffs. But he couldn't really complain since it was a generic type of action movie that most boys of their age would love to watch.

Assumption would just make things more confusing, so he guessed Karma only knew the franchise?

"And it starts today? Let's go then Nagisa!" Okay...then, maybe he was wrong and Karma did like the movie more than he initially presumed.

"Uh..yeah." Nagisa answered hastily, realizing that Karma had been waiting for some sign of approval.

"Great! We're gonna have to snag some of the best seats for ourselves so let's hurry."

~

"Wow, the movie really was something." Nagisa commented while walking through the hallway with Karma beside him.

The hallway wasn't littered with students everywhere because of the upcoming exam's stress. They weren't joking around when they said it was the most prestigious school in the whole of Japan. The intensity and the pressure of exam really got the students.

"Yeah, especially the scene when the-" The red head paused when a mass collided with him, making him stagger back a bit. The objects, mostly science equipments and notes, fell on the ground noisily along with the person, after colliding with him.

"Waah! Ah..um.." The girl who had fell down started scrambling to gather her belongings and Nagisa helped her up, "Are you alright?"

Her glasses were perched awry on her nose, some notes gripped on her hand and a scarlet blush bloomed on her face as she stuttered, "Ah..me- I'm fine but my apparatus..." Nagisa noted that her voice and appearance was very familiar.

Karma rubbed his nape sheepishly, picking the equipments up for her and handing them to her, "Sorry, didn't see you there."

The girl took the equipments gratefully, checking for any signs of damage before fixing her glasses and dusting her skirt, "N-no worries, I wasn't watching- I mean..sorry that I collided with you!" She bowed slightly.